SYNET7LP-DS Camera Stopped Working

Discussion in 'Sylvania Tablets' started by HaileyRoseBear, Feb 25, 2012.

1. HaileyRoseBear

HaileyRoseBear Member

Tablet / Device:
    Sylvania Tablet
    SYNET7LP-DS
    Android 2.2
    DG 2.20
    Camera 0.3MP
    Virus software was installed

My camera quit working.
    Whenever I open my camera all it does is flash green and pink sometimes with the words camera spelled backwards in the frame.

Thanks ;)
    Hailey

Update: My tablet has stopped charging now so there was nothing else I could try. Sending back to Digital Gadgets for a replacement. Hopefully next one won't have so many problems. Didn't expect a Ipad but just wanted something that didn't have so many issues.

Thanks anyways :) Just wanted to say that I enjoy reading everyone's posts. Alot of very smart people on this board! I wish you guys made the sylvania tablets,we would have something that actually works :)

Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
  2. chargeit2him

chargeit2him Member

Tablet / Device:
    7" SYNET7LP
    Hi Hailey,
    I am also going to be sending my tablet back. I tried to update it and now it says I don't have any memory. Talked to the guy this morning and they are sending a shipping label out. I was hoping to take this with me when I went on vacation in a few weeks...I guess that is out of the question.

Sandy

3. HaileyRoseBear

HaileyRoseBear Member

Tablet / Device:
    Sylvania Tablet

Hi sandy Did you ever get your new tablet yet? I haven't even received the label yet.

4. DavidNJ

DavidNJ Member

Tablet / Device:
    SYNET7LP-DS
    I have had an error where the tablet seems to have no space so it won't download apps. When I deleted the apps it still won't let me download apps but now I don't even have the apps I started with.

I called Digital Gadgets a week ago and they said they would send me a shipping label to send it back but I havent received a label yet even though I have called a few times.

Not very helpful. Thinking about trashing the thing...

David

5. Mattorock01

Mattorock01 Member

Tablet / Device:
    SYNET7LP-DS
    that happened to me also idk what the oproblem is but i tried restoring factory defaults so now i have nothing

6. lorenii

lorenii Senior Member

They email your labels to you and usually the same day. Check your junk mail box. Mine always ended up in there for some reason.