Synrgic Dreambook W7

mrp

Aug 31, 2011
I would ike to play asphalt 5 on my Dreambook. Is it possible? For which hardware should I purchase a licence?

QMax

Aug 9, 2011
From the chinese forum bbs.gfan.com, synrgic, a co-moderator, posted this:

V26 is now the official online version, updated than the V25 have friends ~

but i can see only old V25 available for download...

Last edited:

felipe

Apr 24, 2011
After i didn't used my dreambook for several day i try it and of course i should charge it coz run out of battery. I just plug it and starting recharging the battery, in term I also power it on and used it for surfing the internet for several minutes.After more than 2 hours it showed the green led lit informed the battery was full charged, then i shut it down (power off). I left it for 30 minutes and tried to power on it again but it won't powered up, then I tried to charge it again but the indicator didn't shown that the dreambook being recharged, i tried to power it on again, reset, hard reset but it didn't still worked...Can anyone help me in this case please..thanks

Have you tried to power it up after connecting the mini USB (not micro USB) to to a computer? I don't know why, but it had worked for me more than once. Just be sure you have the tablet fully charged in advance (even if it does not light up the LED).

kippo

Aug 20, 2011
my dreambook w7 does not want to switch on after i switch it off. I recharged the battery overnight but d charging LED will not turn green but d battery is warm.
When i switch it on, nothing happens but the battery gets warm and drained away.

need help in using mfg tool as i can hardly understand d manual.
I've hooked it up to my notebook with winxp sp3 OS and two removable drive are detected. Tried pointing the driver update in the driver folder in mfgtools-rel-ext4-et1000v104\driver but it is not detected.

so i am at loss in how to proceed in using the mfg tool. Anyone has simplified tutorial for those not good in understanding this kind of stuffs?

thanks

hi,
anyone can share their experience on how to use the mfg tool?

regards.

Saddleback

Sep 22, 2011
I'm on V25 and have usual problems such as AGPS not working and GSM not behaving with wireless. But biggest pain is my device dies after long charge or long time not being used. I have to use the reset button with the light and then boot it up from scratch. Seems like something to do with max or min battery level. Has anyone else had this problem? I tried z4root and a calibrate program but didn't seem to change anything.
Can anyone help? If this was sorted I would be happy with device as otherwise reliable.

mightyiam

Mar 5, 2011
But biggest pain is my device dies after long charge or long time not being used. I have to use the reset button with the light and then boot it up from scratch.

I've been told that if you wait a long time the device snaps into consciousness again. Could you please try this for me?

Werk_AG

Jul 14, 2011
From the chinese forum bbs.gfan.com, synrgic, a co-moderator, posted this:

V26 is now the official online version, updated than the V25 have friends ~

but i can see only old V25 available for download...

v26? When? Where?

Synrgic has abandoned her custumers.
Some time ago (months) they said: Very soon we will launch Android 2.3 final version, now, nor even the beta release is available anymore.
Do you think, they are busy working on Dreambook W7, fixing things that had never worked (GPS speed bug is a example). I think no.
Perhaps they are making a new toy full off good specs, that only work parcially.
I have paid $408 for my Dreambook, a lot of money for a tablet with lots of bugs, that is completely unusable as a regular phone, the main reason as I had buy it.
If you think is a madness use a 7" device as a regular phone, it is not. I have planed to use it with a mini bluetooth phone $sku_71583_1_small.jpgto easily make and receive phone calls while I can use the same mini phone as a wirelless stereo auricular. This mini bluetooth phone works like a charme on a Samsung P1000, also work with Dreambook, the problem is that Dreambook is unable stay connect to my phone network. If left with no use, some time after it drops the connection. (I'm not talking in data connection, just connection to make and receive calls)

ash2dust

Jul 22, 2011
I think, like all typical chinese companies, Syrngic just wants to get a bulk order shipped out, and then move on to the next product. Issue with a lot of the companies on thechinese market is that they do not plan for support in the future, but just wants to sell wholesale and deal with those customers.

kippo

Aug 20, 2011

Werk_AG

Jul 14, 2011
I think, like all typical chinese companies, Syrngic just wants to get a bulk order shipped out, and then move on to the next product. Issue with a lot of the companies on thechinese market is that they do not plan for support in the future, but just wants to sell wholesale and deal with those customers.

I have trusted in her brand but now I see that I made a mistake. What I do now is write in every forum, every blog, everyhere I can access, warning people to no buy products from Synrgic. I have lost money, but they will lost reputation.

Last edited:

Werk_AG

Jul 14, 2011
i cannot even start d dreambook. The cpu/battery just get warm but no display hence i cannot see d "wiping for mfg"

kippo, if you search in this topic, you will find how to access the menu where you can find the "wiping for mfg". Please read back, you will find also a tuturial to upgrade/restore your firmware.

QMax

Aug 9, 2011
@kippo

Before try an mfg update, try to connect power supply. When the red led turns on, push the same led with a pen for 5 seconds, then switch on using power button.
It worked for me... waiting for a final update to avoid hang problem...

joopdroid

Jun 6, 2011

Sadly i think you're right, for me no more cheap Chinese electronics whithout a community wich can provide support. Or spend more money and buy by a A status company.

But if they don't want to spend more time in develloping the W7 why don't they release the source code so the owners can make it work??

Joop