Synrgic Dreambook W7

nshjoo

May 9, 2011
please help, the 3G signal or E for an arrow to the bottom ( downstream ) often inactive, so can not surf. I use firmware V24_HD104. how to solve it?

joopdroid

Jun 6, 2011
Welkom nshjoo
Take some time and read back! ! Then you Will learn more your divice and the problem.

Joop

sent from my Dreambook W7 Android tablet using Tapatalk

cubamellama

Aug 18, 2011
I'm in italy,and i have many problems to receive sms...which firmware i have to install?? hd 104 or 105?? tnx

Dreambook

May 10, 2011
I'm in italy,and i have many problems to receive sms...which firmware i have to install?? hd 104 or 105?? tnx

I have V25 104 and there is a number of errors in the firmware.

1. 3G/Data is extrmely unstable and the phone/3g disconnects from the network and have to be restared all the time.

2. My Dreambook recieves SMS but erases them directly so they can never be read.

3. My dreambook never lowers the speed on the processor so the battery drains i one day.

4. My dreambook GPS reports 2X the actual speed.

Synergic seems to have stopped fixed bugs and answering mails for 2 months now so I have given up hope on the device.

I just use it as a surfpad in front of my television over Wifi nowadays......

I think the Dreambook have excelent hardware but the firmware is full of BUGs ann synrgic have stopped fixing them, it is really a pitty.....

cubamellama

Aug 18, 2011
ok...i have the same problems with v25 105.
but i read that somebody can receive sms...but i don't know with which firmware...for the rest my db lost 23 connection but my gps work so good!

i need to receive sms!!

felipe

Apr 24, 2011
ok...i have the same problems with v25 105.
but i read that somebody can receive sms...but i don't know with which firmware...for the rest my db lost 23 connection but my gps work so good!

i need to receive sms!!

I had a HD104, and had issues receiving SMS. I've read here in this topic that updating to 2.3 may solve the problem for HD105. It also solves for HD104, but generates other problems, so it's not worth.

I'm really supporting you guys, but I've given up some time ago with my dreambook. It's a real shame that software could not be par of the hardware.
Now I'm happy with an Asus Transformer+ regular phone...

cubamellama

Aug 18, 2011
but this file is the same in synrdic site?? cause i read only chinese language ...ad for that i don't know where i have to click!!

Dreambook

May 10, 2011
but this file is the same in synrdic site?? cause i read only chinese language ...ad for that i don't know where i have to click!!

Intructions in this,thread, many people did install it in the beginning of the summer, just read in the thread and you find it.

This is the official 2.3 (Beta) release, uploaded by Synrgic.... Synrgic does not have an own ftp server anymore, they just upload their firmwares to any filesharing server they find on the net. In this case a chinese file-sharing site.

I do not read chinese either but manged o download it by use of google translate but I have forgotten how to do it today.

Embarrasing non professional, but that is how they doit.

Last edited:

Dreambook

May 10, 2011
i read in another forum that v24 has a good 3g connection and it can receive sms. what about?

Interesting, they maybe I should downgrade to V24 then if that one is better than the V25 I use today.

People in this thread reports same SMS problem with V24.

B.t.w Synrgic company seems to have died, they are not answering mail or calls anymore so I have completely given up hope that they will fix any bugs in new firmware.

Last edited: