System Update - 10/5/2011 - Working Netflix

marvin02

Aug 25, 2011
Just received another update from Vizio for the VTAB. Haven't had much chance to play with it, but it did include a working version of Netflix.

Anyone else get this?

What else has changed?

rakstr

Aug 5, 2011
Just received another update from Vizio for the VTAB. Haven't had much chance to play with it, but it did include a working version of Netflix.

Anyone else get this?

What else has changed?

No update here, still on 2.3.2 GRH78C

marvin02

Aug 25, 2011
The VIA plus version was bumped to 1.3 and the build version to 1.9.30

The Netflix app (version 1.4.1 build 262) was included. It can be uninstalled but I don't see it in the Android market. It does not show in the installed app list or when I search.

Our tablet had been off and the update notification showed IP when we turned it on this evening.

Last edited:

walrus

Dec 16, 2010
Netflix shows in my installed app list and works great, watching Dr. Who in order. Nice to have some Netflix love for the vtab, the vizio case is real handy as it is a great stand for portrait mode.

Nimble1

Sep 25, 2011
Just checked for updates and mine downloaded and installed. Not planning on using Netflix at this time but nice to know that Vizio is listening and actively updating the device.Anyone notice any other improvements?

dornstar

Sep 3, 2011
Netflix is working great. Cancelled my Hulu + account.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum

SEMIJim

Aug 20, 2011
Wife and I just updated our tabs. Nice to have Netflix now :) For the $8/mo., thinking of keeping Hulu Plus, too, for now.

Jim

zsir

Sep 1, 2011
Hey Vizio,

Thanks for netflix

jhaynes1230

Oct 7, 2011
Sorry if this posts twice, but I don't see my previous post. My comment is if we could just get hbo go, mlb @bat 11, and a fix for the app install and/or move to the external sd I'd be happy.

I was glad to see Netflix, though.

hal2k2

Oct 6, 2011

Anyone else get this?

What else has changed?

I just bought my VTB1008 and am pleased (still learning) :)

The Netflex app works well, like it does on my iPhone (oops hope that is not a nasty word here).

Discovered this forum and it has answered MANY questions!!! Keep up the great work.

Expect me to be a permanent and frequent visitor and I hope contributor!

Take care

Hal

walrus

Dec 16, 2010
Mlb At bat 11 works good on my vtab was the first thing I installed. have watched 2 free games on it.