SYTAB10ST Root access and Google Apps/Market

robertguero

Apr 7, 2012
I use a wireless moose with a usb dongle
Have to ask. I a wireless moose bigger than a wireless mouse? j/k lol. Figured that was the reason you were looking for the mini wireless keyboard.

Any way to tell when there are no more updates? I think this is the 6th one. No numbers are changing as far as versions. But the first two did not change any numbers either. Was not till the 3rd update it changed the android version. But every time I push check for update there is one.

Last edited:

larryba

May 31, 2012
thanks this worked perfect for me on my flytouch4 capacitive i have been trying for months to get the market and maps working i now have the full market and no more chinese maps.

antisense

Jun 3, 2012
Hi,
After wondering why my tablet displayed chinese applications on the market for a phone in China, I found this thread.
I have now got a framework.jar ready to replace the one on the tablet.
However, I can't get the existing framework.jar into read-write -chicken and egg situation as non of the apps I can get on the market allow this! Also I'm a bit stuck following the rest of the thread.
Could someone help;
1. Exactly how to get the framework.jar into read-write access.
2. How to reset the replacement back to read only.
3. How to reboot/reset the device to start the accepting the new framework.

I'm new but learning fast.

Compu_Guy

Nov 26, 2011
Hi,
After wondering why my tablet displayed chinese applications on the market for a phone in China, I found this thread.
I have now got a framework.jar ready to replace the one on the tablet.
However, I can't get the existing framework.jar into read-write -chicken and egg situation as non of the apps I can get on the market allow this! Also I'm a bit stuck following the rest of the thread.
Could someone help;
1. Exactly how to get the framework.jar into read-write access.
2. How to reset the replacement back to read only.
3. How to reboot/reset the device to start the accepting the new framework.

I'm new but learning fast.

You'll first need to have ROOT access. Then, the easiest way that I know of is to use ES File Explorer. You will probably need to copy it onto an SD card and install it that way. Once you have it loaded, there is an option in the settings to enable Read/Write mode. Enable this and then just copy and replace the existing framework.jar file with your new one. Once you exit ES File Explorer, it will set everything back to read only mode and then just restart your tablet like normal and there you have it! Good luck!

antisense

Jun 3, 2012
You'll first need to have ROOT access. Then, the easiest way that I know of is to use ES File Explorer. You will probably need to copy it onto an SD card and install it that way. Once you have it loaded, there is an option in the settings to enable Read/Write mode. Enable this and then just copy and replace the existing framework.jar file with your new one. Once you exit ES File Explorer, it will set everything back to read only mode and then just restart your tablet like normal and there you have it! Good luck!

Hi thanks for the reply.
I managed to get root access, but couldn't see the option to change the file RW attributes on ES Explorer.
I did install ES Explorer before getting root access though.
Does the order of installing things make a difference?
If it does I can 'reset' my system and start again - as the tablet doesn't have a lot of stuff on (yet).

If not where in the ES Explorer settings is the option to set RW access?
I tried ghost commander as well but couldn't set RW access in that either.

Compu_Guy

Nov 26, 2011
Hi thanks for the reply.
I managed to get root access, but couldn't see the option to change the file RW attributes on ES Explorer.
I did install ES Explorer before getting root access though.
Does the order of installing things make a difference?
If it does I can 'reset' my system and start again - as the tablet doesn't have a lot of stuff on (yet).

If not where in the ES Explorer settings is the option to set RW access?
I tried ghost commander as well but couldn't set RW access in that either.

No, the order doesn't matter. If you open ES File Explorer and go into Settings, at the very bottom of the list there is an option for Root Explorer. Check this and go through the prompts. Then Click on Mount File System. That will do the trick.

wooffir

Jul 19, 2012
I'm new to the m7206 tablet and trying to remove the country code. I have read the indtructions and searched the tablet but van not find the jar file referenced, can anyone help?

mexicano

Mar 4, 2012
Hi guys. I have to tell you that I am absolutely useless at following instructions. I have a Disgo 7000 tablet using android 2.3.3 and all I want to do is remove China Telecom from the tablet. Is it possible for one of you super brains to just make a bit of software to run on my tablet to change the country code, preferably to UK. Fman22: that framework.jar you posted, is that amended from China Telecom? If so, it didn't work on my Disgo 7000 tablet. It actually bricked it and I had to do a full reset and had to re-install all my apps that I had downloaded. It wasn't much fun.
Thanks anyone for your help if you can give me any advise.

mexicano

Mar 4, 2012
if you change the file to suit your own location and telephone supplier it works a lot better

Hi larryba. I also live in UK but I am absolutely useless with tech, especially with android. As you can see I have posted a few replies on this thread but no one has come back. Maybe I am just too impatient! If you have updated your tablet with a UK number can you send me a copy of the file and maybe show me how to replace it with the one on my tablet? Just to repeat myself, I have a Disgo 7000 with android 2.3.3. Will your file work with my tablet?
Thanks for your assistance.