sytabex7-2 not able to connect using USB

lavacano

Dec 25, 2011
I have confirmed this issue with another owner; the sytabex7-2 does not connect to a usb interface from its 2 usb mini ports. Can anyone else confirm?

I've tried with and without the power adapter, both usb ports, different mini to a cables, different ports on the compo, tablet power on, off, menu + power at boot, menu + power + screen at boot, enabled USB debugging (which shouldn't matter). no avail. I have also tried with different ius's installed both stock and one from a synet7lp.

Jan 10, 2012
i can confirm that it is not working on mine either. i have also trieds EVERYTHING that i can think of. i would be very please if we could find a workaround for this. unable to adb,etc.....please help us out devs??

vrocko

Oct 24, 2011
Hey guys,
This one does not connect to the PC from what I've learned here on Androidtablets.net. You can use the connection cable they supply with it to connect a flash drive or other tech, my mp3 player also connects to it, to this tablet. Check around the forums here, if you haven't already, and with the moderators and others to get help with this tablet. Also check the pinned items in the forums for more updates and info too.

Rich

Last edited: