t-mobile usb 615 won't work

a.terry2

Jan 6, 2012
Hello

I bought Superpad111 for my son for Xmas. Everything works fine except that I can't seem to get the T-mobile dongle to install. As he has no internet at his flat it's a bit of a useless present without it! Can anyone help please?

wiro67

Jul 24, 2011
from what i can find online its a huwai dongle so should work ,but you need to disable the cdrom fuction on the stick
how ?? read this hope it helps
|-| Androonay |-|
worked on my vodafone dongle

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
Hello

I bought Superpad111 for my son for Xmas. Everything works fine except that I can't seem to get the T-mobile dongle to install. As he has no internet at his flat it's a bit of a useless present without it! Can anyone help please?
Sorry usb dongle modems do not work on tablets with ANDROID OS as there is no current support for usb dongle modems. You should have bought the tablet with theb3G option.

wiro67

Jul 24, 2011
Sorry usb dongle modems do not work on tablets with ANDROID OS as there is no current support for usb dongle modems. You should have bought the tablet with theb3G option.

should have done some research the bottom line :eek:

flytouch 3 details
This FlyTouch 3 Tablet comes with Infotmic ARM11 CPU, 800MHZ, android 2.2 operation system, 512MB DDR2 4GB HDD and a 10.2 inch resistive touch screen with a 1024*600 resolution that will give you great visual effect. The Fly Touch 3 Tablet PC has a exquisite shape, the style is also very unique, it can bring great convenience for your life, you can listen to music, which will add much fun to your life, let you pass the boring time, which will be very meaningful for you. This Flytouch 3 Android 2.2 supports TF card. It has a wide range of office applications, such as word, excel, power point and email function. Moreover, online video, music, online chatting, image are supported. WIFI and external 3G are also available in this tablet PC. It is a good entertainment and internet device.
* Infotmic ARM11 CPU, 800MHZ.
* Android 2.2 operation system.
* 512MB DDR2 4GB HDD.
* 10.2 inch resistive touch screen, 1024*600 resolution.
* Support TF card.
* Battery: 3800mAh.
* Support word, excel, power point and email function.
* Support online video, music, online chatting, image.
* WIFI and external 3G function.

so in short it should support a 3g usb dongle
only thing is most of them have a autoplay(cdrom)function on them for laptop install
you need to disable this first so the tablet finds the dongle not the cddrive of the thingy
my dongle works on all tablets i have got and stil have including my iconia a500 (custom rom)

Last edited: