T700 transformer prime .. Should i go for it or not ??

Jan 5, 2012
Hii guYs i ws deciding to go for tablet fewdays ago
i decided to go for samsung galaxy tab 10.1 ..
But then came the ces 2012
meanwhile i made my mind to for transformer prime as it is powered with tegre 3 processor
but teb i came to know that it has wifi and bluetooth problem .. I am talking about t700 model
it was 499.9 $ .. It was above my budget but i somehow decided to manage it ..
But at ces asus has introduced t200 transformer prime .. But with 100 dollar inc :(
Some sites tigerdirect etc are still selling t700 .. I want to ask should i go for this version ?? Has wifi and bluetooth problem been removed in latest units of t700 prime .. As t200 is way out of my budget
please guide me .. I am very much confused

Droid415

Jan 7, 2012
by t700 i meant old transformer prime .. which came with fault

I believe one of us is confused and pretty sure it's not me. The new Transformer Prime that was just introduced at the 2012 CES is TF700T and not supposed to be available until Q2 - 2012. The current Transformer Prime tablet that is known to have some connectivity issues is the TF201. The older Eee Transformer that came out in May, 2011 is the TF101 series. Asus has certainly done a good job at adding confusion to this product line by introducing this new 700 series.

I'm in a similar situation and had my sights on the "Prime" tablet, but won't buy the existing one since it has issues and the new "700 series" is coming. I don't want to wait too much longer, so thinking of getting a new 32gb Eee Transformer for $400 or a 32gb Refurbished - Samsung 10.1 Tab for $450. Still deciding...

Jan 5, 2012
yeah i was bit confused on it ..

firstly i decided to go for samsung but then i thought why to go For lower tech when new tech is available with another 50 bucks and it includes 16 gb extra storage and other ports ..
can you please tell me what were problems faced by tf201 ?? n what gps actually do .. i think it is nothing more than a route guider ?

if i am nt interested in gps .. and want to use wifi in home .. not outside .. will this tab be good

Jan 5, 2012
In its new 8.8.3.33 firmware update, Asus addresses the GPS performance issue by automatically enabling satellite information to be downloaded via Wi-Fi.

this is official statement of asus regarding gps issue bdw