Tab displaying only Android logo man and Ainol Tab Aurora 7

Discussion in 'Novo Tablets' started by hmarifbd, Jun 18, 2012.

1. hmarifbd

hmarifbd Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOVO7 AURORA
    I am newbie .

I received my Ainol Novo7 Aurora 7 days ago from online shop. But Now my Tab is not running. It is displaying only Android logo man and Ainol Tab Aurora 7" 4th or 5 th times then hold black screen. My friend say says i have to flash with firmware . So I tried with these Firmware but no solution :

novo7_aurora_firmware_4.0.3
    Novo7-Aurora_0322-v02
    Novo7AdvancedII0303
    aurora_v1_feiyu_mod(0429)
    Novo7Aurora0301_Android4.0.3

I used Live Suite 1.7 and driver installed all successfully .

Still Same problem showing nothing except Android logo man and Ainol Tab Aurora 7" ....

Please any one can suggest me another way or exact firmware for My tab .

Advance Thanks

Arifur

2. Aurora2Droid

Aurora2Droid Member

Tablet / Device:
    Aurora II
    HI hmarifbd,

Did you find any solutions to your problem above. I just bought Novo 7 Aurora 2. My battery shows 98% charged when I checked the unit at the shop. After I brought home, I hooked to the power adapter and I hit the same problem like you mentioned, Pressing the power on button only display Android logo for a few seconds then screen went black again. However, the battery icon does appear when the device is being charged.

I read somewhere that due to certain firmware, the battery indicator might not be true and that the unit must be charged minimum 4 hours initially before use. I left it charges for like 20 minutes and still the same problem so I brought it to the shop for replacement. The guys however, gave me a used unit.

Did you manage to solve your problem? Is it really the battery or is the OS firmware issue (i.e. bricked?)