Tablet Archos with gingerbread

tabletArchos

Dec 26, 2011
Hi all,

I'm new in tablet devices and I have an Archos tablet from 2 weeks ago more or less. The Operating System into it is android 2.3.1 gingerbread, with appslib to download any application you want and install it. Using the internet and this forum, i saw that with the market it's better the experience using the tablet, so i was looking for the way to install it, with all the google applications.

The problem is with the appslib, because i was trying to download from it the arctools and then install the market and the other ones, but this tool is very slow and i cannot use poperly. The solution followed was download the apk from a website and install directly in my device, but when i installed the package for arctools, i saw and error indicating that i cannot create a temporary folder in the tablet.

Some friends told me about this problem but, I hope to find any solution and finally, install the google applications.

How can I do that?

Thanks in advance guys.

Regards.

tabletArchos

Dec 26, 2011
Hi all,

Replying myself, and because I'm a begginer in this area, I found an APK to root the OS --> GingerBreak. Is it safe to install?

I hope somebody can help me.

Thanks.

Regards.