Tablet brightness controller disabled screen (Android 1.7 epad)

konamiman

Oct 25, 2010
@desfoo: The ROM I used is the same: Version WMT2.0_88.
so its like reinstalling same version, just to make my MID backlite ON again.

david

Sep 26, 2010
fixed, i just played with it for a few hours trying to remember where the widget was and it came on so stay away from the brightness widget

tgg611

Nov 7, 2010
fixed, i just played with it for a few hours trying to remember where the widget was and it came on so stay away from the brightness widget

Could anyone with a working (brightness on full) reply with the approximate locations of the steps to turn the lights back on. I have not been able to get any of my laptops or desktop to read the device and must revert to trial and error to get the lights back on.

thanks in advance

beans

Nov 8, 2010
Could anyone with a working (brightness on full) reply with the approximate locations of the steps to turn the lights back on. I have not been able to get any of my laptops or desktop to read the device and must revert to trial and error to get the lights back on.

thanks in advance

you don't need to connect it... you just need to put the "script" folder on your sd card and then put it in your tablet so that the rom may upgrade/ reinstall....... hope this helps because I just fixed mine :)

jessica

Nov 9, 2010
go to the brightest room in you house and shine a flashlight on the screen when you think that the tablet is on and see if you see anything on the screen. If so then navigate to the settings and change the brightness. If not plug it in on the charger and let it charge for a while and try the above again. Hope that this helps.

this wont help=( is there any other way sir? pls

palker

Dec 8, 2010
Is there a small reset hole on the side ? maybe you will need to use a pin or something like that. I know there is one on the 10 inch tablet but not sure about the 7 inch.
Hope this helps

vahidbaq

Dec 18, 2010
you don't need to connect it... you just need to put the "script" folder on your sd card and then put it in your tablet so that the rom may upgrade/ reinstall....... hope this helps because I just fixed mine :)

where can I get the "script" folder?
(my android epad screen goes balnk after Loading... and I NEED to hard reset it, will it help?)

je_accuse

Dec 3, 2010
it's important to make a note of the version of the system when it starts booting (right low corner) then find a matching firmware (or ROOT), download, put the script folder on a micro SD card (on a computer), insert it in epad and wait for it to re-install a clean system.

where can I get the "script" folder?
(my android epad screen goes balnk after Loading... and I NEED to hard reset it, will it help?)

cnp9304

Feb 25, 2011
For anyone still having this problem, you might be able to (based on which exact tablet you have) put your pad into recovery mode. In general, if you have one of the 10" versions, you can do this by: first holding the oval "Home" button on the side panel above the camera, and then pressing the round "Power" button right next to it. Once your tablet powers on, let go of the power button and continue to hold the Home button, you should soon arrive at a recovery mode screen where you want to go 1) clear the cache and 2) erase all settings/reset to default. Once done, try rebooting your device and see where you are.

**NOTE**- If you don't make it to recovery mode by performing the above sequence, try the same sequence but this time instead of the "Home" button use the "Menu" button right next to it. Let us know if this works for you.