Tablet copying

Kingayro1

Jan 2, 2013
I noticed that some of the chinese tablets' specs awefully similar to the main stream tablets(nexus, apple etc)
like ainol novo 9 firewire/spark and cube u9gt5 are similar to ipad 4 (retina display, size resolution), and strangely they come out soon after the release of new ipad
Did they just copy their technology?

D

Dawnstar

I noticed that some of the chinese tablets' specs awefully similar to the main stream tablets(nexus, apple etc)
like ainol novo 9 firewire/spark and cube u9gt5 are similar to ipad 4 (retina display, size resolution), and strangely they come out soon after the release of new ipad
Did they just copy their technology?

You have just open your eyes? Most of the pictures graphic on the Chinese tabs are copies from the brand names, The Chinese are good at copies i know this because i lived in China, and most Chinese would not buy their own brands or motor cars you can only ask yourself why!

Apple & Samsung sales are good in China along with all the foreign brands. In fact the Chinese invented almost nothing in the past 1000 years or so. do that answer your question?

Last edited by a moderator:

Greylock1776

Jun 25, 2012
I too have lived in China, and I can fully attest to the truth of many remarks made here ... namely, most Chinese will NOT buy Chinese-made products. They're not stupid and they're very familiar with the shoddy construction of all Chinese products.