Tablet for around the £130-£150 price

QWERTY1982

Jul 11, 2011
Hi every one,

New to this Forum :eek:)
Have been doing lots of re-search for a tablet to suit my needs and just keep getting lost! Im sure many have asked before but can any one recomend me a tablet?

I will give you a bit of info...
I work as a CCTV installer and have to go to sites to a site survey. What I would like the tablet for is to store all teh camera info under PDF's. Would also like some kind of note pad so can quickly jot some notes while on site. Camera is not crucial but if it has one then fantastic. If can cope with some sort of software where I can take a photo and then edit it.... IE draw on where the cameras would go that would be great.

Games and videos are not essential but always good to have.

So can any one help me please?

I have looked at this -- ODYS Genesis Mediabook - but cant find a UK seller.
Also this one - But can not find any reviews so unsure how good it is.

Any info would be great, thank you very much

Last edited by a moderator:

QWERTY1982

Jul 11, 2011
Sorry... just seen the sticky!! Admins feel free to delete. will add details to the sticky.

willa

Aug 4, 2011
£130-£150 ?May be you should buy a good one.To that point this would be help?a capative one with 8 inch sreen.I buyed it last year,content to your needs.Mybe you can also use ebay or other plat form to search it.adriod 2.3 8".In fact, PDF,many tablet pc can support.Many upgraded tablet pc.can support wifi,3g and other software flsh10.2,APK.
Okay,hope you can get a good one!From your artical you are a chinese right? you can also buy tablet pc from china.made in china products may fits your price and support a good function to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 1, 2011
Hi Qwert1982. I hope you didn't buy anything from Josh at Jexaa. I made the mistake of buying a tablet from him. It arrived after 5 days (web site says next day delivery), it didn't work - it did not have the software that the website says it will, I have not had any replies to emails to either Josh, or his general email address, or the supposed customer support. I sent the tablet back and they still ignore me. No refund and and replacement tablet.
Warning to all potential buyers - AVOID Jexaa at all costs.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi every one,

New to this Forum :eek:)
Have been doing lots of re-search for a tablet to suit my needs and just keep getting lost! Im sure many have asked before but can any one recomend me a tablet?

I will give you a bit of info...
I work as a CCTV installer and have to go to sites to a site survey. What I would like the tablet for is to store all teh camera info under PDF's. Would also like some kind of note pad so can quickly jot some notes while on site. Camera is not crucial but if it has one then fantastic. If can cope with some sort of software where I can take a photo and then edit it.... IE draw on where the cameras would go that would be great.

Games and videos are not essential but always good to have.

So can any one help me please?

I have looked at this -- ODYS Genesis Mediabook - but cant find a UK seller.
Also this one - But can not find any reviews so unsure how good it is.

Any info would be great, thank you very much

Hi QWERTY1982, if you're looking for tablets around £130-£150, then, you should have a look at our site, most of them are under your price range...
So how do you think about this 7 inch one? 7 Inch High Resolution 1024*600 Capacitive Screen Android 2.3 Tablet PC with TI ARM CORTEX A8 Processor Built in Bluetooth - China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China
or maybe you can find another 8" one of your interest there. hope you can find what you want!:)