Tablet formatting for other uses

TabletsSuck

Mar 4, 2012
hey everyone. i got a used tablet on ebay for cheap and it sucks. the caera or video doesnt come on. other apps dont come on. ive downloaded several different android operating systems and installed them and it makes no difference. the battery must be disconnected in the tablet cuz it wont charge and will only power on when its plugged up. and the chick i bought it from wont take it back and give me a refund. so she got negative feedback. anyway. id like to salvage something from all the wreckage. im wondering if there is a way to completely erase all the crap in this thing and convert it to a standard drawing pad that i can hook up to the computer and just do graphics and stuff with it. kinda like a wacom graphics tablet or even just a standard interface device like a laptop touchpad. nothing major just someway to get some use out of it. pretty soon im gonna take it out and use it for target practice that way ill at least feel some satisfaction lol. but anyway thanks in advance.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I hate to disappoint you, but that tablet is simply no good, you might want to roll this up as a loss, anything you do on that tablet is going to fail in a short time, it's really bad hardware. anyway good luck to you. File a complaint with ebay, report item received not as described, and you should get your money back.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/item-not-received.html

Last edited:

TabletsSuck

Mar 4, 2012
yeah im way past that. ive had it a couple months and chalked it u as a loss already i was just hopin to get some use out of it. lookin like im paintin a bullseye on it lol. thanks