Tablet ID Help

delboy2028

May 28, 2011
Hi guys just got a tablet from a friend and i am kinda confused as to who makes it and weather or not i can update it.

Its specs from the book are.

CPU: VIA WM8505
MAIN FREQ: 300MHZ
MEMORY: 128M RAM
NAND FLASH: 2GB
SCREEN 7"
RESOULTION : 800 X 480
WIFI
USB PORT
MEMORY CARD PORT UPTO 16GB (8GB INSTALLED)
2HRS BATTERY

BUILT IN SPEAKERS AND CAMERA.

LABEL ON THE BACK SAYS MID

go to settings and about i get

model number : generic
firmware: 1.6
kernal version: 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty
build: wmt2.0_710cu

So if any one can help with how to update or install custom firmware i would be greatfull even to just ID it so i can search for correct forum for stuff :) thanks

lohtse

Mar 9, 2011
Hi guys just got a tablet from a friend and i am kinda confused as to who makes it and weather or not i can update it.Its specs from the book are.CPU: VIA WM8505OS: GOOGLE ANDROIDMAIN FREQ: 300MHZMEMORY: 128M RAMNAND FLASH: 2GBSCREEN 7"RESOULTION : 800 X 480WIFIUSB PORTMEMORY CARD PORT UPTO 16GB (8GB INSTALLED)2HRS BATTERYBUILT IN SPEAKERS AND CAMERA.LABEL ON THE BACK SAYS MIDgo to settings and about i getmodel number : genericfirmware: 1.6kernal version: 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirtybuild: wmt2.0_710cuSo if any one can help with how to update or install custom firmware i would be greatfull even to just ID it so i can search for correct forum for stuff :) thanks
Hi sounds very much like you have a M70003 Tablet... And as you can see most people on this forum are sooooooooooooooo helpful!!!!! Try over on slatedroid .com for roms as thats where I get mine from(yep I have one of these too)...but beware as they are soooooooo helpful there too.....regardsLohtseps pm me if you want further help