Tablet improvement

Sep 3, 2013
firstly I am really sorry if this is in the wrong spot or topic or something, I haven't done this before :/
Hi! :) I have an android tablet that runs on ice cream sandwich, and I'm looking to make improvements to it to make it more efficient (do more useful things!) by using apps or anything! I'd love to do some cool software things, though embarrassing to admit I have hardly any experience or knowledge in that area. I would love it if anyone has any useful tips, advice or even essays on how I can make my tablet more interesting and efficient. I am really apprehensive on spending any money on this project, so any handy freeware apps you might know would be much appreciated!
I don't use my tablet much because I just haven't spent the time to do anything about improving it, and now Ive discovered I cant find any really useful advice or tips/instructions anywhere. Oh, I haven't really mentioned that id love to be able to use my tablet along with my laptop (and Xbox if that's possible) so they can 'communicate' and collaborate and all that stuff :) If anyone one knows some useful, handy, apps (or mods) that would make my tablet more efficient and interesting would be great!
sorry if I rambled on.. I hope its legible...

Thankyou so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xXTheDubQueenXx :eek:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

Your question is a tall order without having some specifics about what you would like to do. The tablets can stream music and videos, from the Internet or your PC. You can do word processing, research, surfing, music, E-Books and more..

There is an entire area on the forum dedicated to apps. Android Tablet Apps