Tablet issues

reader1018

Jan 23, 2012
Hello! I recently purchased a epad online at ebay. I didnt realy do my research on the product. My epad came from china, and is the crappy version. many apps are in chinese or whatever, and it wont let me down load music or ebooks, it keeps sying there is no room. It took a month to get to me, and i am upset and frustrated the seller wont refund my money only swap it.I can surf the web, download app games but nothing else, one more factor, i do not have a sd card yet would that make a difference? and even in some areas on the tablet they are in chinese, even after i switched it to english. I need to know if there is any thing i can do to resolve these problems,I do not want to wait another month for a new one.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello reader, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to become a member of the forum. Sorry to hear you're so disappointed in that tablet of yours. I'm going to move your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you. Hopefully, some there will be able to help you get as much as possible out of that tablet. Good luck!