tablet keeps rebooting...HELP!!!

reraise

Oct 28, 2010
Help !!
I bought an I ROBOT MID 7 inch apad .
It worked for a while,but now it just keeps restarting. I can connect to a computer and it doe see it as a drive and the sdmicro as a drive. I cannot go to the application to restore it to original settings because it reboots to fast. The kernal version is 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty Build #1.7.4 2GB Whe it starts up the message I get is --- The power manager(process com.android.power manager) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again---
Is there a ware to reinstall the android os from the computer or sd card?

Apple

Nov 11, 2010
I had a similar problem on my tablet when I enable auto syncronization with WIFI connected. What you need to do is to switch off your WIFI router so that your tablet will not able to connect to the WIFI and your tablet will not reboot again. Disable the auto syncronization then is OK. I hope the solution fix your issue.

Dude, you have no idea... I had a hammer in my hand and I was ready to bash this thing until I read your post. You just saved this little aPad from the landfill.

Now the real question: How do you install Flash on this thing?

Last edited:

Fordmc0117

Jan 15, 2011
I had a similar problem on my tablet when I enable auto syncronization with WIFI connected. What you need to do is to switch off your WIFI router so that your tablet will not able to connect to the WIFI and your tablet will not reboot again. Disable the auto syncronization then is OK. I hope the solution fix your issue.

How do I disable the auto synchronization?

Mhernandez

Dec 30, 2015
I need help to guys ebay and my seller screwed me and im out 90$ this tablet i ordered keeps rebooting and the apps keep crashing i have reset it and same thing. its running 5.1 android. Any ideas? i cant return it and obviously the warranty wont cover software problems....

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I need help to guys ebay and my seller screwed me and im out 90$ this tablet i ordered keeps rebooting and the apps keep crashing i have reset it and same thing. its running 5.1 android. Any ideas? i cant return it and obviously the warranty wont cover software problems....
Ebay will let you return it, contact ebay.

Sent from my Venue 8 3830 using Tapatalk