Tablet Keyboard with Tab key and foreign language support

cgott42

Jun 7, 2012
I have a Toshiba Thrive running Android Honeycomb v3.2
I am looking for a tablet keyboard (e.g. split keys) that has a tab key - I use it to edit documents (e.g. Microsoft office)
and also has Hebrew language support
Does anyone know of one - I've tried 4 but found nothing
thx

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Hi cgott and welcome to the forum

You aren't asking for much, are you? ;);) I was using a keyboard some time ago that may do it. It has several options for different types of keyboard including split, floating etc, some with shift keys and some with arrows, (which were fabulous) Not certain why I'm not still using it. I think it also supports Hebrew. A.I. Type, and they have a trial version otherwise it's like $5 us or something like that. Here's a link
https://play.google.com/store/apps/...ndroid&feature=nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDNd

cgott42

Jun 7, 2012
Hi cgott and welcome to the forum

You aren't asking for much, are you? ;);) I was using a keyboard some time ago that may do it. It has several options for different types of keyboard including split, floating etc, some with shift keys and some with arrows, (which were fabulous) Not certain why I'm not still using it. I think it also supports Hebrew. A.I. Type, and they have a trial version otherwise it's like $5 us or something like that. Here's a link
https://play.google.com/store/apps/...ndroid&feature=nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDNd

thanks, I tried that one, I see the arrow keys, but can't find the tab key

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
thanks, I tried that one, I see the arrow keys, but can't find the tab key

I have tried so may keyboards I could be wrong but I'm fairly certain one of the selections had a tab, but maybe not along with the arrows on that particular one.

cgott42

Jun 7, 2012
I have tried so may keyboards I could be wrong but I'm fairly certain one of the selections had a tab, but maybe not along with the arrows on that particular one.

tried all of the keys, can't figure it out
IS there another brand k/b that you can think of that has it?
thx

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
tried all of the keys, can't figure it out
IS there another brand k/b that you can think of that has it?
thx

That's a tough one. I have a few others and one of those must have the tabs but I know who would know - but he isn't on the forum this evening. Frederuco (an admin) has all the answers about that sort of stuff in his head. Can't bet on the forum but I think he would know. He uses Thumb Keyboard but has tried a bunch of them. He'll probably be around in a few hours or so.

If you see him on the forum but he doesn't see the thread, PM him. but don't tell him I said so ;)

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Just curious, Thumb Keyboard was mentioned,I don't know if it has Hebrew support, but I noticed that you had to add the tab key to the row of user defined function keys.

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Just curious, Thumb Keyboard was mentioned,I don't know if it has Hebrew support, but I noticed that you had to add the tab key to the row of user defined function keys.

I already checked that...Thumb Keyboard does not support Hebrew.