tablet mid generic

osvaldo

Jan 27, 2011
Hello I have a tablet mid generic and I dont know anything about computers just want to have a tablet. Well I need help because after 3 days with my new tablet the camera stop working and a messege pop up that said The application camer (process com.android.camera)has stopped unexpectedly. please try again. and I have tryed and also I reset to defult settings and still dont work and I dont know what to do aftrer trying to get it to work it start smelling like something was burning. I need step by step explanation or put it on kindegarten words so I can understand. thanks for any help.

upthecreek101

Jan 3, 2011
Hello I have a tablet mid generic and I dont know anything about computers just want to have a tablet. Well I need help because after 3 days with my new tablet the camera stop working and a messege pop up that said The application camer (process com.android.camera)has stopped unexpectedly. please try again. and I have tryed and also I reset to defult settings and still dont work and I dont know what to do aftrer trying to get it to work it start smelling like something was burning. I need step by step explanation or put it on kindegarten words so I can understand. thanks for any help.

This sounds a hardware problem. After just 3 days use send it back to the seller for a replacement under warranty.