Tablet Newbee

Paperless

Dec 20, 2012
Hi everyone. Just got a new 32Gb Note 10.1 Tablet. So far just looking at the free stuff available and what this thing can do. It really hurts to give up my nice HP PDA.
Does the wifi tablet support GPS on the road? I have a Bluetooth GPS receiver I used with my PDA and laptop. Will it work with the tablet?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Paperless, congratulations on your new Note 10.1 and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Note 10.1 forum for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Hi everyone. Just got a new 32Gb Note 10.1 Tablet. So far just looking at the free stuff available and what this thing can do. It really hurts to give up my nice HP PDA.
Does the wifi tablet support GPS on the road? I have a Bluetooth GPS receiver I used with my PDA and laptop. Will it work with the tablet?

The note has GPS, and augments it with Glonass. It works very well actually, although if you are using Google navigation software there are some limitations. You can play with it a bit and see if it meets your needs, if not other software is available.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1

Paperless

Dec 20, 2012
Thanks for the warm welcome and the response to my question. DeLorme Street Atlas used to provide an extra free app with their PC offerings to run on PDA's. I don't see a similar offer for tablets.

ruggie999

Aug 23, 2012
Thanks for the warm welcome and the response to my question. DeLorme Street Atlas used to provide an extra free app with their PC offerings to run on PDA's. I don't see a similar offer for tablets.

How do u actually set up to ask question I and welcome to you

ruggie999

Aug 23, 2012
Hi Paperless, congratulations on your new Note 10.1 and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Note 10.1 forum for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

Hi how do I download music onto Acer a500 tablet

Thanks