Tablet not working

grandma1947

Jul 13, 2013
Hi, I have just joined this site hoping that someone can give me advice concerning a tablet that I bought off Ebay at the end of March this year and hasn't worked since the end of May. I have e-mailed the seller several times but they just keep stalling.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Grandma, congratulations on your Google tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Meanwhile, more information regarding "hasn't worked" would be helpful. Does it turn on at all, does it freeze up, does it turn itself off? Good luck!

grandma1947

Jul 13, 2013
Hi Spider and thank you for replying to my post. When I turn on my tablet I get the small android in the middle of the screen, then a green screen with an android 'flying' across is, then a black screen with the word ANDROID in white letters in the middle of it. The people that I bought it from sent me an SD card which they said would correct the 'firmware' but, unfortunately, I followed their instructions but nothing actually happened and they are no longer answering my emails. This may be because I reported them to Ebay and they have been removed from there. Any advice would be gratefully received. Have a good day.

TESSANN1968

Jul 14, 2013
I have the IDOLPAD PLUS 9 and i am having the same problem. Mine comes on, but wont get past the loading stage. PLEASE HELP