Tablet on Canada

roraimafilho

Apr 17, 2013
I know threads like this one must be really irritating but I have no idea which tablet to get, especially because here in Brazil we dont' have the habit to buy unknown brands or from China. You have to know that i didn't like Ipad. I think it's to much expensive. So, what i want to say if you guys could give me some options about tablets:

-I have a budget of $ 400
-I never had a tablet. But, i have a smartphone with android (it's already BL unloocked and rooted ;).
-I really like to see movies and TV series (that i download from internet because here in Brazil it's not showed)
-I will read a lot. Cientific articles, ebooks (my 4" smartphne is to small. I'm looking for 9" or 10")
-I want to be able to play games
-I also want to be able to do work with it. I don't mean like, big, complicated presentations or anything but I should be easy to jot down things,view documents and even make some simple word/powerpoint like documents.
- it'd be nice to be able to watch a movie whithout thinking it is too small.
- With an usb port

First, I looked for Nexus 10, but its complicated because it's only seeling grom internet and I didn't now hoowmany days google takes to delivered it (I going to be 7 days in Montreal)
After that, I saw the Asus transformer, but is't expensive (the last one released)
I also looked to PIPO m9 and others like that. As I said, i didn't know this unknowed brands.

Maybe I am asking for a lot so sorry in advance! I really like the Nexus 7 but I am not really sure about the size.

Thanks in advance!