tablet pc used with a digital pen and paper what works?

limboman

Sep 21, 2011
Looking at the tablet and android systems flexibility. Does anyone have experience of using a digital pen linked by blue tooth to a tablet.
I teach and have to draw and write the same things with several classes over a period of a few weeks. If I could capture the sheets being drawn on during demonstrations and then send them out to the kids phones it would give the kids their own copy of the
work to reference. I would also be able to place the files on the server and internet giving the pupils a choice of reference materials.
Only thing I have seen being demonstrated on the net is the GXpen.
Also if I can get this to work will it be memory hungry and should I get a 32gb tablet rather than the base 16gb.

limboman

Sep 21, 2011
This has thrown up a lot of questions. I have now found blue tooth is only able to pair 7 devices max at the one time. This would make linking it to a class of 20 a non starter. However if the pupils pairs their phones to the tablet will they be able to access without me constantly giving them a key code?
Is there a digital pen that can be connected using usb and function using android operating system?
If There is would I be better with a tab which has a dedicated usb port?