Tablet problems :(

Smorin4408

May 11, 2012
I bought the Sony Tablet (my first android device!) 2 months ago and it's been awesome! I love the tablet, android platform, interent browsing sOo fast I was loving it. After I did the ICS update I've been having nothing but problems :( Dolphin browser freezes every 10 mins and says not responding, I cannot view any of the shows I was previously watching on it, the wifi randomly disconnects while I'm in the middle of doing things! I've reset the tablet reset my wireless router and no different. Dolphin isn't the only problem, google docs totally crashes the system and a few others.

And in top of that my vaoi desktop is no help, spent the entire day trying to enable the computers Bluetooth and it's nowhere. Now its saying no interent but my other devices are on the wifi! All I wanted to do was use my wireless keyboard with the tab

Smorin4408

May 11, 2012
I'm wondering if many others are having problems from the update? Everything I read is about all the great new features but nothing about issues its caused!

jmullens31

Mar 2, 2012
I have a Sony Tablet S as well. I too, love it! However, since the latest update I've also noticed some problems. The primary problem I keep having is it will suddenly shut off and lockup for no reason. It becomes a brick with a black screen that won't turn on until I have something small enough to stick inthe reset hole and reset it. And it now seems to be doing this once per day. Not cool! Anybody else have this same issue? i'm hoping its just a bug from the update that sony will resolve with another update VERY soon.

gportiz

Oct 19, 2011
I too had some issues with the Dolphin Browser after updating to ICS. I no longer use it. The Sony Browser has been improved so I use that now. Other than that, I have not had any other problems.

Astrix

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 7, 2012

Willem.Ng

Sep 28, 2012
I'm wondering if many others are having problems from the update? Everything I read is about all the great new features but nothing about issues its caused!
i have the problem after update ics is all my apps store in usb storage , it shortcut all missing from the home screen after restart the tablet. only internal storage apps can stay there.