Tablet purchase help.

yorkiebar

May 4, 2011
Hi all. I am thinking of dipping my toe in the tablet world . So was wondering if you could recommend a cheapish tablet for me? I have around 150 Euro to spend and will mainly used for watching films and playing music, also would be great if i could surf the web a bit YouTube, Facebook etc. I do not understand all the ins and outs yet but if you could point me in the right direction it would be a big help. Thankyou:) Sorry forgot to say 7or8 inch ideally.

Last edited:

MikeTodd

Mar 26, 2011
Yorkiebar, Check out the Creative Ziio 7" multimedia tablet. It's a little more than you want to spend but I believe it's worth it. I love their technology for enhanced music over Bluetooth. I'm happy with the tablet as this is my first purchase. I'll wait until the market matures a bit before I shell out big money for a better tablet with enhanced sound capabilities.

progizmo

May 8, 2011
Hey!

If a basic, cheap tablet if your thing, then check out the Curtis Klu. We just picked one up and did a full review of the product. Got to say, its not going to blow you away, but for browsing and reading, it gets the job done. Most importantly, the price is right! It has a firmware update out from the manufacturer which fixes a few bugs as well, it can give you a little practice installing a new .img! You can check out our full review at http://goprogizmo.com. Let us know what you think of the review! There are many more to come. I hope it helps :)

Cheers!

si2252

May 7, 2011
I just ordered m009s myself.

Waiting for it to arrive.
Tell me what you think of it when you get it