Tablet recommendation

hadarelk

Jul 28, 2013
Hi All,
I'm new here and didn't find much on my search here.
I need a good, "tough" tablet for outdoor use. I have 3 requirements - Under 250$, 7 inch screen or less (I perfer less) and an IPS screen.
Thank.

Hadar

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi, hadarelk , after read your tablet requirements, i think one product very suitable for you , now recommend to you ----Ainol NOVO 7 Venus Quad Core CPU IPS HD Screen Tablet PC with Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean OS

It is Quad Core, 7 Inch, 1280×800 Res IPS with full Angle ,IPS HD Screen . And have a Competitive price only $122.89, you can get smart and good function tablet, i think you will be like it .
Have other questions, dont hesitate to contact me .
Best Regards
SpeMall.com

hadarelk

Jul 28, 2013
Thanks for the reply.
And what about a smaller tablet? around 5 inches? I was looking at Novo 7 but I want also to get a recommendation for something smaller.

Hadar

THESHADOW

Jul 2, 2013
If younare lookingvsmaller than 7 inches you are thinking along lines of a phablet which which a combination o
of a phone and tablet. For that I recommend a galaxy note either the origional one or the note 2.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi, Hadar, the Novo 7 have not the 5 inches tablet , the smallest is 7 inches,so if you want to buy a 5inches tablet ,i recommended you buy a smartphone to replace it ,now recommended you ThL W11 Monkey King Smartphone, MTK6589T+1.5Ghz+5.0 inches, which is one of the hot sale in the market,hope you can like it , thanks .

hadarelk

Jul 28, 2013
Unfortunately I already have a phone. but an Iphone 5. to match my other work environment. I know there are some mp3 players that use android, but I couldn't find one that has an IPS screen. Also, the galaxy note is not at my budget limit.