Tablet To PC

ShenLun

Feb 18, 2011
HI Guys

I am new to this forum. I have recently bought a Super Pad Android Tablet from Dhgate.

I have two options to try to connect to the PC, both to no avial. Is there a free option for the problem? I am Running windows Vista.

Option 1. Direct.
Usb to Usb cable. Windows doesn't even seem to recongise when I connect the cable.

Option 2. Wifi/network
TP-Link TL-WN721N, x 2 cards. Again no visible sign of connection.

I tried it in both usb slots from the device!

Is there software I should down load? I would prefer and answer to both options in case the other doesn't work.

Thanks for your time.
Scott

tcmixx

Mar 6, 2011
u can use a ftpserver to connect to your tablet. A good program is FTPServer can be foud in the market.

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

tombtroy

Mar 14, 2011
Unless you meant you want to be able to use it for navigation on your computer... then there are many tablets they have for that, I may be getting the Intuos4. Just saying.

frostyoo9

Sep 11, 2012
HI Guys

I am new to this forum. I have recently bought a Super Pad Android Tablet from Dhgate.

I have two options to try to connect to the PC, both to no avial. Is there a free option for the problem? I am Running windows Vista.

Option 1. Direct.
Usb to Usb cable. Windows doesn't even seem to recongise when I connect the cable.

Option 2. Wifi/network

Is there software I should down load? I would prefer and answer to both options in case the other doesn't work.

Thanks for your time.
Scott

Hi Scott

Try connecting to anougher computer to see if it's the device or a problem with your computer. if it turns out to be the PC Tablet then get a refund and act quick DHgate have limted time for refund requests. i have brought from dhgate in the past and have had nothink but problems. shop at home theres a great website called crazzygadgets.miiduu.com thats highly rated for prodcuts and great on price. but again if it is the divice send it back and get your cash.

MaBaker

Nov 17, 2012
I had similar problems when connecting to XP. Installing an udate was the solution:

Download Update for Windows XP (KB955704) from Official Microsoft Download Center

This makes the OS capable of handling exFAT partitions.

HI Guys

Option 1. Direct.

Option 2. Wifi/network

Thanks for your time.
Scott