tablet virgin

Drew1980sandy

Oct 5, 2014
hi everyone

I am seriously in need of help with my tablet.
I am led to believe that it is a chinese built allwinner13 tablet

its specs are

Model number- TWD_MID
Android Version- 4.0.4
Baseband version- 1.5
Kernel version- 3.0.8+
Build number- nuclear_cvb-eng 4.0.4 IMM76D 20130423 test-keys

colour- black/white
front/rear built in camera,expandable memory
no serial number
Development device I.D- IAJY-7S5F-DAM7-G

any help would greatly appreciated

many thanks

Drew1980sandy

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

Did you have s specific question or issue with the tablet or were you just interested in determining the brand/model?

Drew1980sandy

Oct 5, 2014
Welcome to the forum

Did you have s specific question or issue with the tablet or were you just interested in determining the brand/model?

hi lee shor
sorry yes i do i would like to know how to get the serial number and how to get it to work properly without crashing all the time

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
So many tablets are so different from each other I have no idea how to get your tablet's SN. Sometimes it's printed on the tablet, sometimes in settings/about but frequently only on the original packaging.

Without a lot more information about how and/or why it's crashing (general - specific app etc) the best suggestion I have for you is to do a factory reset. If you have data or media on the tablet save it somewhere else first.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Drew1980sandy, congratulations on your Allwinner A13 tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Allwinner A13 Based forum for you, where more people familiar with that tablet are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!