Tablet Will Not Download

Brandonk42

Dec 27, 2011
Hello all!

I just bought my wife an Impression 7" tablet for Christmas. *She downloaded some books from Kobe. *The tablet worked fine for about a day but now it's having an issue. *When she tries to read her books, it tries to download them again. *When it does this, it then gives an error message. *Something like "Download paused. *Not enough free space please delete some books from your reader list" *We did that, there was only one, and tried to redownload it and it says the same thing. * She literally just got this a day ago and hasn't downloaded anything except for one book from Kobe. *I tried shutting down the running services to free up space but that didn't work. *Any information would really be appreciated. *She really loved her Tablet until this happened. *

On what may be a related note. *Upon boot up we get a message saying it is now safe to remove your storage device. *Problem is that we haven't added any SD card and such to it. *Just wanted to add this in case it's related since it relates to memory.

Please help!!!

king43petty

Jan 9, 2012
I really hope someone is able to assist with this as I to am having the same difficulty. I actually tried to load in a 4gig sd card and it will not recognize that either. I have left email for the tech support at impression but as yet have heard nothing back. I cant even clear out the apps that refuse to install either. My tablet actually worked fine for the 1st couple of apps I added (amazon, yahoo, text plus) but then began to fail saying that my sd card did not have the correct space. I am trying to install an app that needs a couple of mbs and the internal memory still has over a full gig of free space. Hope someone is able to help the both of us.

JaidousDevine

Jan 9, 2012
I currently own a Sylvania 7 Inch MID which is super awesome, I love it. About 3 weeks after I got it a message came up upon booting the tablet reading "Memory Device is Safe to Remove" After removing the sd card, rebooting, resetting to factory defaults, trying a different sd card, I got the same message so, i e-mailed digitalgadgets who told me to try the before mentioned actions then told me the tablets broken and I have to mail it to him in NJ (Across the country from me) which will take 1-2 weeks then when he gets My tablet, he will then send me my new one...which is a real bummer because I love that thing and dont want to wait another month to use it again. The reason I have to go through the manufacturer is because sears will only do an exchange within 7 days of the purchase, even with the care plan. Yup, still love a tablet baby I think they are SOOOO Awesome!!