Tablet will not go past the loading icon help

Discussion in 'Jellybean' started by Ally93, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Ally93

Ally93 Member

So my new Pendo pad which I got for christmas has all of a sudden stopped working, when I press the turn on button it loads, but once it goes onto the ANDROID logo.

I've had it running for an hour now and still on the logo, I've shut it down and tried to re-load it but no difference. The funny thing is I never had any problems up until yesterday which I think was caused my the new SD card which was stoping me from using my tablet as a media device on my computer, so I'm a little worried about this problem.

I'm not exactly sure what to do, if it was a computer I probably would but I havn't had this tablet for long and so that is why I dont know what could be causing the problem as it only started to play up a little yesterday but I fixed the problem when I removed the micro SD card.

Also I did do a data clean in media files because of the problem but that didn't fix the problem because it was based on the SD card so if anyone has any ideas please help.

Because it was a christmas present given to me I dont know where it was bought from to even seek advice on the problem.

2. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB Stock
    Hi Ally, congratulations on your new Pendo pad and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. I'd suggest you format the MSD or try using a different MSD.

3. Ally93

Ally93 Member

Thank you very much :)

I also tried to hard factory reset but it seems to not be doing anything. I'm hoping to take it back to the place it was bought from with receit and see if they can do anything.