Tablet with usb and hdmi ports

tmsbnm88

Dec 1, 2011
Hi guys :)...i'm searching for an android tablet with standard usb port and hdmi standard or micro-hdmi port. Can you tell me some tablet names that have this features please??
Thanks for your help ;)

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
If you're looking for a tablet that comes in around two hundred I would look into the coby's. Depends on what screen size you want, as you didn't specify, but I have the two I am looking at listed in my signature. You can see them here on Coby's website and if you run a search here on the board you will find all sorts of useful information on the models you're interested in. The search feature here works really well so don't be afraid to give it a try, if you have other questions you can post in this forum and the device's specific forum here and people will gladly help. Welcome to the board tmsbnm88, glad you joined us! I hope you find the information you're looking for to make an informed purchase of your new tablet. If you're looking to spend more I believe the Toshiba Thrive has Full Sized USB and HDMI ports on it and there is another one, I think it's either the galaxy tab or the Xoom. So if your budget is a little more then $200 you can walk away with a really nice device, let us know a little more about what you're looking for it to do and what you want to pay and people here will point you in the right direction. :D

PavtubeVideo

Aug 18, 2011
asus eee pad transformer tf 101
acer iconia tab a500
toshiba thrive
Motorola Xoom

it seems almost all the latest tablets have such functions... , just google the brand of the tablet you are interested, you will get many information about this

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi guys :)...i'm searching for an android tablet with standard usb port and hdmi standard or micro-hdmi port. Can you tell me some tablet names that have this features please??
Thanks for your help ;)
Hi tmsbnm88, welcome to the forum, you may take a look at our: Android Tablet PC.
You can find a lot of decent ones with standard USB Port and HDMI port for a good price, so which size would you prefer? how do you think about this 7" one: 7 inch Capacitive Screen Google Android 2.3 Tablet PC with SAMSUNG S5PV210 Processor 3D Game WiFi - China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China
Hope you can find what you want and enjoy the online tablet buying!

tmsbnm88

Dec 1, 2011
Thanks guys for your answers ;)...i need a tablet with hdmi/micro-hdmi port, android 3.0 honeycomb on board and usb standard port (but last one is not necessary).
The size is not important for me (maybe 10" tablets are better for my use). I would like that costs below 250$. ;)
Thanks for your help,
Thomas. :)

Last edited:

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
For the price you want you may want to check out the ViewSonic gtablet, has what you are asking for at your price after you flash the ROM

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

mickey

Nov 5, 2010
I bought an Hyundai S800. Has mini HDMI, USB host, USB out, Bluetooth, gingerbread, 16gb storage, 1gb RAM, 1ghz rk2189, micro SD.

Got it for about $200.

Pretty good!

Sent from my Desire HD using Android Tablet Forum

tmsbnm88

Dec 1, 2011
Ok thanks everybody for your help ;)
A last question...exist a tablet which costs under 200$ and have on board android 3.0 honeycomb or android 4.0 ICS?? For example Ainovo Novo7 (ICS) or Ainol Novo7 Basic (Honeycomb)...other names please??
Thanks, Thomas.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011