Tablet won't connect to wifi.

linruhy

Jun 18, 2012
Hi, I'm new. All of a sudden Android Tablet won't connect to wifi.

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi linruhy, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Hi linruhy, you may want to power off your router for 30 seconds, then after it's powered back up restart your tablet. If it had been working your router just may have suffered a hiccup.

HalfMyLife

Jun 19, 2012
Hi.
I have the same problem but the "turn the router on/off" makes no difference. It will connect after a back to the start system reset but loses connection on a later re-start.
HP Touch Pad with boot to Android ICS.

davart

Jun 19, 2012
Hi I have the same problem. Yesterday in the middle of somthing the wifi disconnected and I cannot connect it again. It tries to aquire the IP adress but cannot. I allready tried close the router and also to make the tablet forget my wifi accont and re-entering it but nothing helps. since all of us encounted the problem yesterday can it be a virus? do you have suggestion what to do?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Hi I have the same problem. Yesterday in the middle of somthing the wifi disconnected and I cannot connect it again. It tries to aquire the IP adress but cannot. I allready tried close the router and also to make the tablet forget my wifi accont and re-entering it but nothing helps. since all of us encounted the problem yesterday can it be a virus? do you have suggestion what to do?

You have 2 suggestions in your other post.

sammbasocer

Jun 19, 2012
On myAsus tf101 running revolver custom rom i will get the same thing and i Will just manually switch wifi off then back on to fix.( no conection issue),also if it still shows gray signal strength instead of blue i reboot to fix.