Tablet won't let me sign in

Carmen112

Jun 1, 2016
Tablet only 6 weeks old , this is my first one & on Monday 5/30/16 turned on tablet & saw my apps were gone , so I contacted Google though email, someone call me back within 2 mins , was on phone for 2 hours , tried everything they told me to do & I still can't sign in , they said to contact the manufacturer but the tablet does not show no info , Please help , if there's a solution , Ty !

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

First question, was WiFi on? 2nd question, can you use the same user name and password to log into that account on a PC using a browser? If so, does Google have that tablet listed as one of your devices?

Carmen112

Jun 1, 2016
Welcome to the forum

First question, was WiFi on? 2nd question, can you use the same user name and password to log into that account on a PC using a browser? If so, does Google have that tablet listed as one of your devices?
Yes WiFi On & yes I do have Google page , g-mail on my PC. I went on but I don't see how to find if Google has my tablet listed ? Sorry need step by step instructions .

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
There is a place to view your devices but the easiest thing is to pick an app, any app and click beside the install, it will list your devices and if they are compatible.

Carmen112

Jun 1, 2016
There is a place to view your devices but the easiest thing is to pick an app, any app and click beside the install, it will list your devices and if they are compatible.
It is stating the device isn't link to my Google acct.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Something is very wrong with that. Either you used some other name and password for the tablet or it never registered properly from the beginning. It sounds like a factory reset may be your only option.

Carmen112

Jun 1, 2016
Something is very wrong with that. Either you used some other name and password for the tablet or it never registered properly from the beginning. It sounds like a factory reset may be your only option.
Done factory reset 3 different times , I set the date & time , I check if WiFi is connect then I tried to sign in , then it says , There was a problem communicating with Google servers , try again later. I spoke to Google tech on Monday then again on Tuesday , they see that I'm using the correct username & password & I tried other tests with them while on the phone with them but nothing worked .

starbuck

Jul 16, 2016
I'm having the same problem ^^ I'm trying to sign into chrome to sync my bookmarks to my a33 tablet, but it won't work, Keeps saying there's a problem with google's servers and to try again later. I'm signed in on my laptop and my iphone. Any suggestions?

ThisIsJustMe

Jul 13, 2016
Check your emails, you should have one from Google saying you tried to login from a unknown android device. If not, then have you tried adding a Google account under Settings/Account ? At that point you can test the username/password used. It may seem strange, but type slowly. I have had an issue where the same password typed at different speeds, failed at higher speeds (not through typos).

Another possibility, have you tried connecting from a different ISP? Free WiFi spot someplace. Assuming your PC is connected to the router via Ethernet and the tablet via WiFi, make sure you are not using proxies anywhere. Albeit that is a slim chance but one to eliminate.

You cannot sign in more than once per account, as they are tied to installed apps etc databases. That's why I use 2 accounts, one for PC and the rest for mobiles/tablets etc. The PC doesn't need apps etc, but I can still share calendars etc.

One last thing, try rebooting your router, leaving it for at least 1 minute.