tablet wont turn on

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Q&A' started by breabrea, Jul 31, 2012.

1. breabrea

breabrea Junior Member

hi i got a cruz tablet t301 for christmas and i have had for about 6 months and ever since i got i have been having problems but now all of a sudden it wont turn on and i have done everything i usually do when it wont turn on... take out the battery and put it back in i also called the company and they were no help...but when i did it this time it wont work and its full charge and i dont know what to do someone please help me!!!!
  2. leeshor

leeshor Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Glad you found us.

I would try plugging it into your PC for several hours. For some reason that has awakened some otherwise sleeping tablets. It would be a good sign if your PC at least recognized it was plugged in even if it appears nothing is happening. Then I would try holding the power button for about 20 seconds to see what if anything happens.

If that gets no response at all after all that it may be a power circuit or power button (hardware), problem.
  3. tragidy

tragidy Junior Member

In the case the charge is not the issue here, try this.

Press reset hole button using a paperclip/toothpick or anything that fits, then hold down volume + button until 'Cruz' appears on display. That will reset the tablet.

or just press in on it one time for 1 second to attempt a hard reboot.