Tablet Zipy University - Big Problem

xanasss

Jan 30, 2012
Hello,
Recently bought a tablet Zipy University, but has a big problem, no android market.
I wonder if someone could help me bring up apps from Android Market. What steps do I need?

thank you

J

jimbo7630

First you need to create a Google account, then, if you have a Market app on your tablet, try this:

With acknowLedgements to squidge

Navigate to the "Market" by going to the app menu icon on the bottom right of the screen. The Market app appears as a shopping bag with the android logo on it.

1. Open the Market app and press the home button in the upper left corner of the screen to return to homepage.

2. Go to "Settings/Applications/Manage/Running

3. Press Market

4. Press "Clear Cache" (do not press clear data)

5. Press Force Stop

6. Return to Settings/Applications/Manage/Running

7. Press "Google Services Framework"

8. Press "Clear Data"

9. Press "Force Stop"

10.Go back to home screen and press the Market app to Start Google Market, and you will get an error message.

11.Shut off and turn the tablet back on. Once back in, the market should work. If you get an error message at this point, just wait a little longer and try again.

12.Everything should work at this point.

You can also try accessing the Android Market via your PC and if you've registered your tablet any app you download will be redirected to your tablet.

another thing to try is to get apps from SlideME | Android Apps Market: Download Free & Paid Android Applications