Tablet2Cases.com is a Supporting Vendor!

geckoT2C

Jan 24, 2012
Thanks Gents! On behalf of Tablet2Cases.com I'ld like to say that we are very happy to be part of this forum!

My name is Pasha Gecko and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me. Even though we have a sponsored entry on AndroidTablets.net, i'll try to keep business talk to the minimum.

To add a bit of background, I'm originally from Moscow, Russia but have been living in Budapest, Hungary for a while now. Tablet2Cases.com is a realtively new project that was launched in September 2011 with my best friend Sagi McTablet. Incidentally we used to go to high school together and have been friends ever since. Being gadget fanatics, we decided to plunge into the tablet cases market to provide the best information, reviews, news & variety of tablet cases :) Not a small task, i know, but we are working hard for it.

Sagi just moved back to Sydney so we've officially gone global. We now have a small team of people working on the project and hope that ultimately we will be able to bring value to everyone and help them find their "best case scenario".

Now that i've completed my "minimum" ..heh...i just want to add that we'll be regularly posting new case reviews for various android powered tablets in our dedicated section.

Over and out.

Cheers,
Pasha.