Tabletsprint.com

Discussion in 'Novo Tablets' started by vampirefo., Nov 21, 2012.

1. vampirefo.

vampirefo. Senior Member Developer

Tablet / Device:
    Leagoo Lead 1 ZTE OPEN C, Coby 7065, Coby 8042, Coby 9740
    Anyone buy a tablet from tabletsprint.com?

please post good or bad experiences about this site.
  2. JackDerbyNY

JackDerbyNY Junior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Nexus, Fire
    Last week I bought a Flame and the new Novo 10 Hero, a 10" tablet from TabletSprint. They got both to me pretty quick and they are in California.

Both models work fine. The new 10 inch hero's got a great screen and 4.1 works well, also 10pt touch is smooth-- they have a new 3G tablet coming out that they're going to offer next week- let's hope it comes out soon.
    • Like Like x 4
  3. vampirefo.

Tablet / Device:
    Thanks for the feed back
    • Like Like x 2
  4. vampirefo.

Tablet / Device:
    I am looking to buy the Novo Captain, an American reseller would awesome.
  5. NevadaDave

NevadaDave Junior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Huawei Ideos S7, Ainol Novo Flame
    I bought a Novo 7 Flame, no problems with order or delivery, and I sent a couple of emails which were promptly answered.

• Like Like x 4
  6. vampirefo.

Tablet / Device:
    Sounds good thanks for the feed back.
  7. dg1

dg1 Junior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Pipo M6
    Tablet Sprint:
    I've had a very bad experience with them.
    First, they do not inform you, that they do not have products on stock. I've ordered a tablet and ~$100 in other parts.
    Received the tablet about a month later, and also a tablet case/keyboard with micro USB. But I ordered the case/keyboard with Bluetooth!
    About $25 difference. They took money for full order. Have not delivered the other parts, stopped answering my E-mails.
    I am sure, it is a fraud. What would you think? Contacting BBB, looking on how to contact district attorney and FBI - they've
    used mail to send me a cheaper keyboard. It could be a federal crime now.
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  8. RaderCad

RaderCad Junior Member

Tablet / Device:
    None
    Seems this is a place to ONLY order the tablet. But then what do we do if it is defective? :(
  9. SamathaTWharton

SamathaTWharton Junior Member

I am a representative with TabletSprint and we periodically review posts related to our website and the previous posting is from an individual whom attempted credit card fraud with a purchase and is now making up fictional service complaints and posting negative reviews of the TabletSprint website.

TabletSprint is focused on customer service and has a 92% fulfillment rate of orders within a 24 hour period and also responds to Customer Service e-mails by the following business day.

- Samantha W.
    TabletSprint Customer Service
  10. jaideremington

jaideremington Junior Member

I've purchase a few tablets and accessories over the past year from TabletSprint for the company I work for - they've been quick to respond and product delivery usually is a week or less. Tablets are just as good as other brands and prices save our business a few hundred a year.
  11. edap

edap Member

Tablet / Device:
    Acer Iconia A110
    TabletSprint is one of the first U.S. sites I've seen which offers the new Miracast TV -- HD wireless system -- which is much better than Chromecast and doesn't limit the content you display like Chromecast does, and a new Miracast HD Wireless adapter is selling for $39 and works much more like AppleĀ’s $100+ Airplay Wireless display technology.
  12. dbertholli

dbertholli Junior Member

Tablet Sprint - Samantha,

I have had a bad experience dealing with your company over the last 2 months.

Placing an order two months ago I have not yet received any update on where the Ramos X10 Pro except that is awaiting shipping. Since this I have made 5 emails asking your company where the tablet is that you have taken over $300 dollars for.

Please provide some feedback as I look to facilitate legal action.
  13. SamathaTWharton

SamathaTWharton Junior Member

I was able to pull a record based upon your member name here and TabletSprint has record of shipping to a Bertholli last month with our automated system reflecting delivery confirmation, otherwise we would have been notified of a shipping issue. If the package was not received and has been lost, TabletSprint will file a lost shipping claim and we are able to ship out a replacement to you immediately. We do show email record of several responses to you, perhaps check your spam folder as the emails may have been filtered. One of our customer service reps will contact you to resolve this.
  14. edap

edap Member

Tablet / Device:
    Acer Iconia A110
    Customer satisfaction in action!!! Curious to find out from dbertholli if this shipping issue has been resolved.
  15. ainoltablet

ainoltablet Junior Member Supporting Vendor

We recommend you the ainol-tablet.com
  16. rogersad

rogersad Junior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Nexus 7 (1st Gen), Pipo M9 PRo
    I very rarely write a review. Most of the time it is when I have had a good experience but not this time. I ordered a Pipo M9 MAX Pro on September 6th from Tabletsprint.com when it was supposed to be in stock, I waited for 11 days and nothing came so I emailed them and they said it was on back order but nobody let me know until I emailed. Then it finally shipped on the 20th and I received it on the 23rd. When I got the tablet I also bought a Miracast adapted the was "in stock" but it was not in the package but was on the packing slip in the box. I email them on the 23rd and they told me it was on back order also and it would ship in 1-2 weeks. I waited til the 16 of October and still no Miracast so I emailed them- no response, the 19th email them- no response, the 21st emailed them and finally they got back and said they tried to put a refund back on my credit card but it had expired so they mail me a check. November the 16th still no refund check so I emailed again, they say the check was returned and to confirm my address, they would resend it. Still today no refund check on December the 3rd. I have emailed them three times in the last five days with no response. Just wanted to share my experience. Thanks. The Pipo M9 Pro has been an okay tablet but it does lock up and need reset at least 2-3 times a week.
  17. rogersad

rogersad Junior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Nexus 7 (1st Gen), Pipo M9 PRo
    Finally an email response today claiming check was mailed today. We will see.
  18. FarNova19

FarNova19 Junior Member

Here's my current experience with TabletSprint:
    I purchased a PIPO M6 Tablet from TabletSprint on 11-JUL-2013
    The tablet failed in August, and after discussing the issue with TabletSprint,
    the tablet was returned for Warranty Service on 26-Aug-2103.
    On 31-Aug-2013, I received the following email from TabletSprint:
    --
    Thanks for contacting TabletSprint.
    Your product was received and has been tested and will be forwarded to the manufacturer for Warranty Repair.
    Our record with the Pipo M6 series has been excellent, however, products do fail on occasion and we do our best to expedite delivery and your product will ship to the manufacturer by Priority delivery.
    We anticipate forwarding your product next week, after the holiday and the process typically takes 3-4 weeks on average.
    Please let us know if you have any other questions.
    --
    4 Weeks later, NO Tablet
    5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Weeks later, NO Tablet.

I would send queries during this time, and receive email replies similar to the following:
    --
    We will check on repair status again early next week as it is now the weekend in Asia.
    --
    Seems like it was always the 'weekend' in Asia.
    Subsequent requests for updates would go ignored.

On 25-NOV-2013 (THREE months from the day I returned the tablet)
    I received an email that indicated:
    --
    The product is confirmed to have been repaired and expedited shipment to us goes out tomorrow.
    Upon return, late this week, we'll ship by USPS Priority 2-day and we'll ship the same day the product reaches our warehouse.
    Please let us know if you have any more questions.
    --
    On 2 and 3 DEC, I asked for an update.. No Reply.
    On 4 DEC 2013, I requested a REFUND for this tablet purchase.. NO reply.
    On 5 DEC 2013, I again requested a REFUND for this purchase.. No reply.
    --
    Still awaiting a reply. No spam filters exist. I would send out two queries a week, and get back a response every two/three weeks.
    Very Frustrating.
  19. FarNova19

FarNova19 Junior Member

I received an interesting response from TabletSprint on 6-DEC-2013 @ 4:27 p.m.
    They (tabletsprint) admitted that the tablet was repaired and returned to them
    7 (yes 7 )weeks ago. But, the tablet had a defect on the screen,
    and they returned the tablet to the manufacturer AGAIN, to get the screen repaired.
    That was nice of them, but during that time, I most certainly had been asking for a status.
    Why?? didn't they tell me this information 7, 6, 5, 4 3 etc. weeks ago.
    Also, TabletSprint indicated that:
    "We confirmed yesterday a replacement was provided by the manufacturer earlier this week and is enroute to you."
    And, for "Customer Satisfaction"..
    "While we cannot issue a refund, we are sending your a $50 gift card for customer satisfaction."
    OK.. Well..

Upon receiving their email, I immediately sent back a response, which got sent at 4:50 p.m.
    --
    "Enroute" [sic] would imply that the tablet is actively being shipped,
    and something being shipped has a tracking code, of some sort.
    I asked for clarification about the shipment of the replacement.
    Is the replacement being shipped to me now, directly from the manufacturer?
    If so, do you have a tracking number?
    Do you have an estimated arrival date?
    Or, has the manufacturer shipped the device to you,
    and you still have to turn it around and send to me?

--
    Response: No reply.
    Of course, I will send an email on Monday 9-DEC-2013, to TableSprint,
    requesting an update.

TabletSprint made a lot of claims in their response:
    high reliability with the PIPO (only .02% failure, based on sales over 6 months),
    NEW shorten repair times, etc. (2-3 weeks)
    Neither seem to apply to my situation, though.
    I guess woe to the .02%

So, this issue goes into Week #14. The $50 gift card sounds good,
    until you amortize the amount over the 14 weeks, it comes to $3.57 per week.
    Small compensation for the frustration this situation has caused me..
    And, the amount goes down, as each week passes.
    A full refund, or upgrade to the tablet would be a better offer.

IF this issue ever gets resolved, I will surely report the outcome.
    IF!
  20. pavelu

pavelu Junior Member

Tablet / Device:
    PIPO M6 PRO 32GB
    I bought tablet PIPO M6 PRO 32GB. Delivery was ok, although the vat tax in Netherlands was not counted in so I had to pay that extra (70 EUR) when it went through customs in Netherlands. I ordered a case but it had opening for camera on the wrong side.
    I cannot verify specification of the Tablet but it barely seems to have the advertised properties. The display quality is good but the system is sluggish (slower than my smartphone), waiting for opening apps too often for too long unless they are already in memory. Still trying to figure out batery life but so far it isn't very good.
    Orientation of Camera in Skype is mixed - not rotating properly, always upside down unless rotation is turned on and in horizontal position. Camera quality is poor. Once the device got stuck while opening the Google Play market.Completely unresponsive and no combination of any keys helped. I had to wait until batery died out and then turned it on.
    I requested a return or compensation for bad quality device but so far no response. (since Oct 2013)

I do not recommend buying from them. Rather pay a bit extra somewhere else.

Anyone who challenge mu trustworthiness can see my profile on Faceboook or LinkedIn and contact me (too see that I am the person: Pavel Urubcik). I can also provide proofs of low quality of the tablet delivered and proof of communication among me and TabletSprint.

Regards,
    Pavel Urubcik