Tabletsprint.com

Jan 18, 2014

I am a senior customer service representative with TabletSprint, and the previous post from Dg1, whom also goes by a variety of other names, including Dgaid, attempted credit card fraud with a number of different orders through the TabletSprint website.

With one of the fraudulent orders this individual attempted, a tablet product shipped and was received by this individual before we were aware it was a fraudulent order, and the remaining items of the order did not ship and this individual out of some "crazed spite" as to not receiving all of the items, has posted a variety of negative comments over the last few months, including made-up stories of bad customer service and bad products, and now is apparently attempting another way to "legitimize himself" in a different tone, in some odd obsession, as to being the victim.

This individual has attempted in a variety of ways to make TabletSprint look bad. We do not "owe him $71 since May, 2013" as this individual has claimed. This issue is a case of fraud on his part and is as simple as that.

This dg1/Dgaid individual has fabricated documents, filed illegitimate complaints on consumer websites and has attempted to tarnish the reputation of TabletSprint.

Many indicators reveal this individual is a career criminal and chances are he's done the same to other online retailers, based upon descriptive legal claims noted in some of his online comments, such as suffering from "emotional stress", "reimbursement for lost time", "seeking punitive actions from authorities" - all legal descriptions typical of a lawsuit or the threat of a lawsuit. It's hard to pinpoint what this individual's intentions are. Maybe he/she's just crazy. TabletSprint has been serving customers for many years and in all honesty, if our business was "ripping off" customers, there would have been formal complaints filed with the State of California along time ago.

Credit card security is also a key concern of TabletSprint for our business as well as our customers we serve. Credit card fraud does happen occasionally for all businesses, and for our customer's credit card security, TabletSprint credit card transactions are handled through one of the largest and most reliable merchant service account providers in the U.S, and the information is proprietary/encrypted, meaning it is not directly accessible to merchants, including TabletSprint.

TabletSprint makes a genuine effort to offer quality products and in providing after-sales customer support and when customer issues arise, we do our best to attempt to resolve them.

Sincerely,

Matthew Barton
Senior Customer Support Representative
TabletSprint Customer Service

-----------------------------------------------

Last edited:

waynebremmer

Jan 19, 2014
In response to Dg1,

I'm pretty sure I am not an "alias" and there is not some conspiracy theory going on as Dg1 has proclaimed. I read comments about tabletsprint a few days ago on a few different blogs and someone here made a comment about 5% of the population is crazy, which I guess I thought was a good point, so made reference to it as well in another blog (actually, it's probably closer to 10%, but we'll leave that to the Statisticians).

I was reviewing some of the comments again as I've just forwarded to this ecommerce site the name of someone who works as a consultant in cybercrimes, so I thought I would clear up this "conspiracy theory" - too funny.

Last edited:

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Ok enough already, you all take your vendettas else where, this post is meant for everyone, this thread nor this forum is a place to hash out your problems with each other. Instead of posting your disagreements here write to each other, I am tired of reading this crap, so stop posting it period. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am only interested in your personal experience with TabletSprint I have no interest in people joining this forum just to post their opinion of some one, or bash some one, If you don't have experience of TabletSprint or opinion of TabletSprint then don't post in this thread. take your drama else where.

Last edited: