Tabtech M010S 7" Tablet will not boot properly-please help

jnielow

Aug 26, 2011
Dear All,

My wife purchased the above for me from amazon back in august!-it has been fine until i played around with a cheapy new sd card!, now the tablet wont boot all i get is the android dude spining above the spacecraft. I have tried everything to sort that I can in my limited knowledge. I am wondering if I corrupted the software somehow with this sd card or messing around with it!.

Any pointers would be welcomed!.

This has been great up until I messed about with it!- so annoyed with myself!

Thanks

Jason email [email protected]

Bico

Oct 28, 2012
Hello there Jason, I have done the same thing put in a sd card, took it out and now my android won't boot. Did anyone get back to you on this?
Bico

D

Dawnstar

Dear All,

My wife purchased the above for me from amazon back in august!-it has been fine until i played around with a cheapy new sd card!, now the tablet wont boot all i get is the android dude spining above the spacecraft. I have tried everything to sort that I can in my limited knowledge. I am wondering if I corrupted the software somehow with this sd card or messing around with it!.

Any pointers would be welcomed!.

This has been great up until I messed about with it!- so annoyed with myself!

Thanks

Jason email [email protected]

It sounds you have not done everything! Tell us what you have tried please.

Hello there Jason, I have done the same thing put in a sd card, took it out and now my android won't boot. Did anyone get back to you on this?
Bico

Did you turn off your tablet when you put the microSD card in?

Last edited by a moderator: