TapaTalk not saving passwords

Pa1adin

Mar 16, 2011
Hi, I purchased TapaTalk and it works fine on my Evo. On the Nook the program runs fine but it refuses to save the forum passwords prompting for them each time you go to your forum.

I even made sure that the path it saves its data is R/W
/data/data/com.quoord.tapatalkpro.activity

A friend who also has a Nook has the same issue.

Last edited:

rico2001

Dec 8, 2010
This is a known issue with the forum app on Nook Colors running stock B&N software. I don't think there is fix yet.

faceman

Staff member
Jan 21, 2011
Actually, the paid Tapatalk app should work fine. It's the Androidtablets.net app that won't store passwords. I have the paid app on my NC and it has always stored my information for me. It's the reason I paid for it.

What are you running on your NC?

Pa1adin

Mar 16, 2011
My tapatalk is the pro, paid for, version so I can post with it. It works fine on my Evo. I am running root stock from 1.1, so is my friend who also bought it. He is having the same issue. He does not own an Android phone, only the Nook.

So your Tapatalk does store the passwords? Ours stores the username but always asks for the password. I wonder what it could be then on both of ours? As I said I even double checked the tapatalk forums and the only thing I really found was it pointed me to the permission issue I stated above, but that did not help.

faceman

Staff member
Jan 21, 2011
Honestly, I don't know. I have done so much tinkering who knows if I did something to make mine work, but it just always has since I downloaded it. I'll see if I can find some sort of setting or something.