Targus Truss Case

johnburton

May 26, 2011
I took back the Acer case and got the Targus leather case...I like it a lot better. It's more solid and the kickstand feature is much better than Acer's.

hunted

Jul 4, 2011
I love my targuss case also, granted i think they could of done a slight better in the design also. The front cam gets slightly blocked also along with the head phones.

spexwood

May 11, 2011
I also love this case :)
Its waaaaay better than the crappy Navitech case that I made a mistake in purchasing.
Im just afraid of the elastic part or one of the leather corner tab things breaking off at some point. Hopefully if they ro, this case would be so old at the time that it wouldnt matter.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

scandata

Jun 23, 2011
Last edited:

Desso

Jul 18, 2011
Just picked up the Targus Truss case today at BB (Amazon has gone up a bit in price so now they're even-steven even with BB tax). I really like it. I can see how it would block the headphone jack a bit, but I don't use it. It doesn't cover the front facing camera at all like I read somewhere. My only concern is wearing out the flap stretchy thing moving it back and forth. I read e-books in portrait mode, so I'm a bit concerned about that. At least I can put it in my breifcase now with no worries. Very nice leather, stitching and styling. Already had nice comments on it.

Thumbs up.