TC Android 2.1 - no market and how to connect to pc??

pkarza

Aug 15, 2010
I just got an android tablet today from China (where else) and it seems pretty nice.. BUT the market just hangs when trying to download from the market (I see that seems to be common) and I can't connect my pc to the 'host' - but the drives show up there.

I know this is a confusing message - but I'm sure others have been here.

Any tips?

Thanks in advance.

pkarza

Aug 15, 2010
It is a Huashiguang HSG X5A

2.1 update 1 - how do you update this? Thanks!!

axle

Aug 27, 2010
Hello all

Im new to the forum, and i just have a question about the android market, I have done a bit of research and just bought this of ebay 10.2" Android 2.1 EPAD TABLET PC item number 110574892233
it has yet to arrive but it is a uk based seller so should arrive in a few days, the seller has been very helpfull so far and answered all my questions im just looking for some coroborating info.
The seller has been upfront with me and said this device currently does not support the android market place however he has assured me there will be a firmware update issued within the month that should solve this issue and it will be forwarded to me as soon as possible, does anyone know how true this is?
I am hoping that i will be able to get the market running smoothly, i can download and install apk files but the market would be so much simpler and make it easier to keep apps upto date.

many thanks axle

pkarza

Aug 15, 2010
Got the market to work. - had to created an AndroidID from the sdk and modify a database... and now it works.

lucas_v8gl

Aug 28, 2010
Hi, pkarza, I bought the same tablet and I have that problem, could you be more specific on how you fix it? Because I want to start using from the applications and I have the market! And you could connect to the PC?

Thanks!

NYCLiz

Sep 3, 2010
The Market has some gooid apps, a bunch of them, but I cannot download them either....tried and tried. :( I have seen lots of people with this problem, have not been able to fix mine yet. I have an 8" M003 with 1.6.

wmwinn

Aug 22, 2010

Many thanks for this link. It didn't work exactly right on my tablet. I needed to revise the gls.db file, instead of accounts.db. New AndroidID was generated using SDK, and then copied to my tablet. The Market app is downloading again like crazy. Many thanks to those who figured out why this was happening!