TC970 printing over wifi network

kgundry

Jan 20, 2012
Equipment: Le Pan TC970 connected by wifi to wireless router connected by Ethernet to Windows XP computer. Lexmark Pro205 printer also connected by wifi to the same network.
On the TC970, in ES File Explorer I can select LAN and the address of the computer (192.168.1.64), and can then see and transfer files to and from the computer. However, I can find no way to persuade the TC970 to "see" the Lexmark printer. I installed the app Lexmark Print, but when I ask it to search the network, it finds nothing.
I might add that my wife has an iPad on the same wifi network, and (with some difficulty!) I persuaded it to print on the Lexmark, so it must be possible.
Can anyone suggest how to make the TC970 print, preferably without the need to turn on the XP computer (provided the wireless router is on, of course)?

Ken

dbuehr

Jan 26, 2013
I have downloaded Printshare & still get an error. Have a kodak ESP 9 aio printer what am I doing wrong

Also my cloud, I have an Asus tablet,doesn't find my wireless printer, do I need to dowload driver for printer on tablet?

May 3, 2012
If your using cloud print. You should be able to add the printer through cloudprint. And print to it through the cloud as long as your printer is on and connected to the network. If your printer is not "cloud technology enabled" you must have your printer and computer on with a Google chrome window ooen