TCC8803 7" tablet with 1024x600 res? 3G, cap., G-sensor etc.

naguz

Aug 21, 2011
Hi,
I'm currently looking for a TCC8803-based 7" tablet with approx. 1024x600 resolution. 480x800 is just abysmal on anything >5".

The problem is that the only ones I find are no-name tablets fom unnamed manufacturers, and from..well, sellers without a reputation at all.

Other things I'd be wanting is built-in-3G, G-sensor, at least 4GB of on-board memory, and real multitouch (2 spearate touch points is a minimum, three or more preferred) Semi.mulititouh like t.ex. the HTC Desire has is not good enough (for emulator usage.)

It is very difficult to find a good source for information on the telechips-based tablets, bit this forums seems to have quite a bit of it.

Btw, does anyone knows if this forum has planned a new subforum for TCC8803-devices?

twostik

Nov 3, 2011
Hi,
I'm currently looking for a TCC8803-based 7" tablet with approx. 1024x600 resolution. 480x800 is just abysmal on anything >5".

The problem is that the only ones I find are no-name tablets fom unnamed manufacturers, and from..well, sellers without a reputation at all.

Other things I'd be wanting is built-in-3G, G-sensor, at least 4GB of on-board memory, and real multitouch (2 spearate touch points is a minimum, three or more preferred) Semi.mulititouh like t.ex. the HTC Desire has is not good enough (for emulator usage.)

It is very difficult to find a good source for information on the telechips-based tablets, bit this forums seems to have quite a bit of it.

Btw, does anyone knows if this forum has planned a new subforum for TCC8803-devices?

I bought a 8803 telechip 1.2 mghz pross 4 gig on board mem g sensor 3g capasitive touch 800x480 i really like it i may not be as particulare as you on the graphics but they are really good on my tab.That is till i droped it now i am waiting for parts .i compared it to all the major and china mids and for lesss than $200 bucks in is really good,it is fast.the screen can be adjusted so the touch works like you want it to ,a friend has one and he is nery fast on his.Hope this helps.i got this on ebay.oww it has 2.3 gingerbread the full market.gps.only b/g wifi ,hdmi out.usb.got it from best.choice.for.you | .for $180.00 bucks i could have got aa12.2 from them for the same money. hope this helps

geoffh99

Dec 23, 2011
Hi I'm looking for somthing simlar and I came across the following - Aocos N19 / N19+ Tablet PC Built-in 3G Android 2.3 IPS Screen Capacitive 9.7 inches 1.2Ghz HDMI - The info also says "New! The tablet Aocos N19 is now available with built-in 3G (WCDMA), you can now make call and surf on the internet with your 3G SIM card. Also, the 3G version adds Bluetooth and 10 points multitouch capacitive screen." To view all the info goto www.chinistore.com/en/chinese-tablet-pc/286-buy-aocos-n19-tablet-pc-android-23-ips-screen-capacitive-97-inches-12ghz-hdmi.html - I would like to hear any opinions on this - I am looking to buy in Jan (birthday present from my Kids)

Hi,

javascript:;javascript:;