Teaching tool

bomber2312

Sep 17, 2011
i have recently purchased an android tablet, i want to use this for teaching. In my school, every classroom has a pc which is connected to a data projector, i want to know can i wirelessly connect to the pc in the classroom to display whats on my tablet on the data projector?

jcfry67

Sep 18, 2011
You should be able to do that with vnc. I use my tablet like that by connecting the vnc viewer on the tablet to our controls running windows ce and a vnc server. Both screens have the same info displayed, and you can make changes or operate from either.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

kennobi

Dec 11, 2010
i have recently purchased an android tablet, i want to use this for teaching. In my school, every classroom has a pc which is connected to a data projector, i want to know can i wirelessly connect to the pc in the classroom to display whats on my tablet on the data projector?

Hi can you suggest or share to us whats is installed on your tablet for fun and teaching purposes. There are tons of these apps, just do not know which is the best or appropriate education tools. How to implement the time table like a certain time to do what (reading & games). How to track their progress while using the tablet instead of playing games all the time.

Something like a tablet use in a classroom.

Thanks in advance.