Technical support for Sungale Tablet

biocomposites

Feb 27, 2012
Has anyone been able to talk with anyone from technical support at Sungale service center? I've tried calling their 800-473-5156 number and get no one. Same with emailing. Nothing. I bouight mine through Barnes & Noble and they don't provide any support at all. They replace it as they have none in stock. My YouTube doesn't work, can't play any videos in any other format then the default loaded software which is .avi. Help?

Peacemonger

Oct 10, 2012
I have gotten through on the -5156 number ONCE. I think this is a west coast (USA) outfit, so you should try after like 10 am or so PST.

I am still waiting for the manual for the CyberUS 1018 to get loaded onto their site (that was the reason for my call. They said "it'll be their in a week". As Bill Cosby said - "RIGHT!".)

Maybe I'll try an asprin tablet.

Last edited:

aprilb

Feb 8, 2013
I have a Sungale id706wta and I did purchase it second hand,and it is frozen . All I can get it to do is turn on,the big ANDROID word comes up,then it changes to a little word and has a blinking curser at the end. I can not get through to support to find out what to do. Anyone have any advise for me?