TechVendetta ROM Developement

TechVendetta

Developer
Aug 17, 2011
Ohh everything's brighter here now! And check out my fancy developer title!
UPDATE: ICS wouldn't boot, adb tried to connect but wouldn't accept my busy box install attempt. I'll go back to trying gingerbread. I guess I got a little excited... XD
But ICS is still in my sights, I wounder if i can merge some things from it...
Anyways, anyone else having fun flashing random roms now?
I'd suggest removing boot.img and the asserts in the updater-scripts.

I'm going to iron out my updater to talk with CWR and then work on an alpha release of gingerbread and maybe a custom froyo, either cm or just optimized.

Has anyone done the research to see exactly what is different in the various hwvers? I'm assuming its mostly the U0 binary.

enmanuel17

Oct 20, 2011
can I installs one of you custom roms in my sylvania tablet SYNET7LP ?
how did you make clockworkrecovery work on you sylvania ?
sorry for the questions but I am exited about sylvanias tablets potential ;)

TechVendetta

Developer
Aug 17, 2011
The roms are still very much a work in progress and I haven't released any yet. My partner bricked his device so it's just me working on the infotmic devices in between school, work and spending time with my girlfriend. I personally have been using an ican10 and everything is cross compatible. I have a friend with a sytabex7 that tests things for me on that end. There's no risk with flashing my CWR and everything you need is on here. I havent tested what happens if you try to format boot using CWR and I wouldn't suggest anyone trying that.

lorenii

May 2, 2011
Hey, I just thought of something.....

I would LOVE a bluetooth driver for a dongle.

TechVendetta

Developer
Aug 17, 2011
I might have mentioned this, but we would need to all conform to one dongle that i have access to that has a opensource driver that works on arm. I have a dongle somewhere, I think it's a targus....but its on my eventually list.

TechVendetta

Developer
Aug 17, 2011
Another update: I finally gave in and switched my build system over to 64bit which solved some errors I had in my build process. Now I should be able to get to the bottom of the bootloop I get on the wifi driver loading.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Tablet Forum

st0ne

Mar 1, 2011
Another update: I finally gave in and switched my build system over to 64bit which solved some errors I had in my build process. Now I should be able to get to the bottom of the bootloop I get on the wifi driver loading.

How goes the DEV work? Is the 64bit system working better for you?

lorenii

May 2, 2011
I would help too, but it would be like me trying to teach Russian kids how to speak Mandarin Chinese when I don't speak either one....

Rrok007

Nov 21, 2010
I would help too, but it would be like me trying to teach Russian kids how to speak Mandarin Chinese when I don't speak either one....

Except that you would have communism as a common ground to learn from... poverty is universal, linguistically speaking.

jarno83

Nov 3, 2011
I have'nt done much in android world, but I have a development tools setup and I have successfuly compiled cm7 for my zte blade.
I own a disgo 6000 what really needs a new rom :)
Maybe I can help to develop your rom.

Anyway I'll be keeping my eye on your project.

BingBangBoom

Sep 11, 2011
Tech Vendetta doesn't need the help of mere mortals - or other developers for that matter :)

there's a copy of cwm that will work with these devices on page 16 -- Many Thanks to Tech Vendetta for that
read through some of the posts afterwards and you'll get the instructions on how to install it if you don't already know how.