TechVendetta ROM Developement

lorenii

May 2, 2011
The recovery and everything I have released up to now should be compatible. Plus you cant brick from flashing the recovery unless you to it to the wrong partition ;P

Where are you releasing the ROMs?

Also, anything on the 10MT?

TechVendetta

Developer
Aug 17, 2011
Well if I can get the drivers loaded and stable ill release in both threads here as well as my site and a thread on xda.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Tablet Forum

TechVendetta

Developer
Aug 17, 2011
So finals are approaching fyi, HOWEVER, I almost got ICS booted in. Its got a really weird bug. The "Android_" screen gets displayed OVER the desktop, then when you touch the screen it flickers between the two. Im looking into a possible patch for that but its more difficult since ICS removed the developer adb usb auto on function. As always I will keep you all updated as much as I can. In the mean time feel free to check out my documentation thus far.

lorenii

May 2, 2011
Awwwww dang. I could only thank you once.... so here:

TYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTY!!!!

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
just wondering tech? did you manage to get a working flash player for you custom ROM?

Sent from my Sytabex7 Android Tablet

TechVendetta

Developer
Aug 17, 2011
Never focused much on it. I'm not entirely sure what the imap processor in these are capable of. I got it to install but we never have an install on long enough to test it...

lorenii

May 2, 2011
It will handle 10.2 according to DG. They are working on getting a license to put it on their stock apps, but I guess it is $$$ per unit.

Compu_Guy

Nov 26, 2011
I did try 10.3 that I found out there that said it worked for the ARM6 processors and it didn't work. It installed, but when one of the browser tried to access it, the browser just died. Didn't even show an FC, it just died.

TechVendetta

Developer
Aug 17, 2011
Yeah I tried that too, same results.

buzz86us

Dec 24, 2011
wow I was pretty skeptical about buying one of these until I heard about your work with the custom rom. Hope everything works soon when I spend the $60 to get mine.