Tethering For The Sony Tablet S

thanhxvo

Oct 11, 2011
It worked fine I just followed the directions. Did u save the proxy settings? I don't really know how to trouble shoot something that you only have to press 3 buttons. It worked for me evo and Sony tablet. That what I used for my last post and it

I got my htc sensation and my sony tablet s to connect with pdanet but I still cant access the internet. what should I do?

jcscrogs

Oct 22, 2011
I have a Droid Eris, rooted and updated to Froyo, yet still nothing... Although I may have done something wrong in the rooting process, but everything else seems to work basically as it should using Froyo. I REALLY need internet to my Sony Tablet because all I live in and around is dead zones... Please someone come up with a fix (Sony!!!)... All androids should be able to sync perfectly with other androids!

Aldroid

Oct 8, 2011
Couldnt get my photon 4G to act as a modem.
Im using the mobile hotspot add on for now.
Even more fees.
Getting an evo3d monday, hope it will work as a modem.

thanhxvo

Oct 11, 2011
I got the PDAnet to work on sony tablet and I am able to connect to the internet for like 1 minute. Then it disconnects. Have anyone else had this problem and know how to fix it? I tried disconnecting and doing it again. It works but I still experience the same problem.

I have the HTC sensation btw